• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Thread 2013-2014

64 yard field goal from Matt Prater of the Broncos.
New Nfl record.
This has been some day of football.

3ce7d5f863c4e2888b6bb32c77c12cf5.png

Wanted to check it. Weather: "cold, very damn cold"

Tom Brady fucking rules.
That WR (can't remember his name) at the Browns is absolute money.
Stafford's rocket launching arm is offset by the fucking soup between his ears.
Drew Brees and that offensive line are ridiculous.
RG3 is a playstation player, and Shanahan is surely goneski.
And as MC said, thank fuck for Michigan State.

Josh Gordon? He's a fucking freak of nature. There were rumours they were going to trade him right after they traded Richardson, but they decided against it. He might be a liability - spent half his college career on suspension for weed and served to games this season for codeine - but he's a monster. If they use their first round picks well next year and pick up a real QB, he'll be unstoppable.

So the solution to not having much of a Heisman race left was to invite absolutely everyone to New York. Mental. Six dudes going. I guess they felt they couldn't drop Lynch and had to tack on Mason. They could have invited just Winston and saved everyone the bother though.

Oh, cracking bowl line up too. The late defeats led to a much better schedule. Alabama-Oklahoma is going to be fun. They've only ever met a handful of times. Oregon-Texas could get fucking messy in a hurry. Some interesting looking PAC-12/mid major match ups too.

'Aww the Cowboys can definitely win the SuperBowl' 'Yeah deffo, I agree' ... Getting completely dicked by the fuckin Bears and a back up quarter back.

'Aww the Cowboys can definitely win the SuperBowl' 'Yeah deffo, I agree' ... Getting completely dicked by the fuckin Bears and a back up quarter back.

As an Eagles fan I'm loving this so much. Josh freaking McCown if you need him.

The offense - and Romo - are fine ... if the defense can just hold people to say 27 points, 30 first downs and 400 yards per game, we actually would be very dangerous.

I hope the Eagles fucking crash and burn. By far the worst fans in the American sports.

Those Bears receivers and tight ends are serious fucking weapons.
The defence stopping the rush is a grade A fucking problem though.
Bears Packers is going to the shit in a few weeks.

Oh, cracking bowl line up too. The late defeats led to a much better schedule. Alabama-Oklahoma is going to be fun. They've only ever met a handful of times. Oregon-Texas could get fucking messy in a hurry. Some interesting looking PAC-12/mid major match ups too.

I think Ohio St, got very lucky. They will probably scrape past Clemson and ramble on about how they should be the one loss team in the title game. I would have loved for them to face Alabama in the Suger Bowl, jut to shut them the fuck up.

That Denver team can't win a superbowl with that defence can it?
Rivers was top drawer again last night.
Highly underrated qb.

I think he gets forgotten in the conversation because he comes across as an ignorant, loud mouthed redneck cunt, at least to me anyway.

Mack Brown is history at Texas. Texas fans should be careful what they wish for, Saban appears to be staying at Alabama who else is a realistic target? Arragant Texas fans seem to think whoever they want is just going to drop everything and come running when Texas calls. Names like Jim Harbaugh, Jimbo Fisher, and Gus Malzone are being thrown around, but I can't see any of them leaving.

My wish list would be Will Muschamp, or even better Lane Kiffin. I have a feeling they will end up hiring Art Briles though.

Didn't Briles and Malzahn both sign lucrative extensions recently?

Would be surprised if either of those moved. Can't see Muschamp leaving a HC job at Florida for UT either, and I don't know how enamoured UT would be considering how this last season went. There aren't a ton of great options out there right now considering the recent rash of extensions, combined with the Big XII quickly losing appeal.

They won't have too much bother. Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston are the two most fertile recruiting grounds in the country. Scouting boards for Houston alone have over two hundred players who could play 1A.

UT have Scrooge McDuck money for someone to build their program. Plus, Mack held on long enough that the last couple of years haven't been that great, so the pressure isn't that much. The media obligations are a pain in the balls, but not a dealbreaker.

The Big 12 may have lost some lustre (it's no Big 10 though...), but with the four team play off it probably represents one of the more straightforward routes to the big games if you win your conference match ups.

I said before I don't believe Saban would take it, but they won't have a lack of big time interested candidates.

I think Gary Patterson would be a great coach for them, although he always portrays himself as a TCU lifer. I think Jon Gruden would feel hampered by the time restrictions in college ball and prefers the pros, but imagine it as an out of the blue option. David Shaw? Hell, if they wanted Muschamp, I'd run to the job if I was him. Make sure I got me a decent OC and then set about teaching these kids how to tackle.

Surely Tolzien must be better than this fucking cretin.
Flynn is as bad as I've seen in a long time.

Not even the Cowboys can choke this against this mug Flynn.
He's truly hideous.

please, and i mean pretty please, don't tempt the cowboys ... we're the last ranked defense for a reason ... please please just have pity.

Back
Top Bottom