• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No Action by the FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flinched and accidentally elbowed her in the face.

My parents didn't buy it when I was 9, but the fa are more sympathetic.

The FA don't give a shit about the players welfare, never have, never will...this is why every fan manager and player, especially someone like Klopp who's all out for player welfare DO NOT RESPECT THEM.

I’m guessing Robertson asked it to be dropped.

No other logical reason for it.

I wouldn't really be bothered about there being no ban, as he's spoken to Robertson and Robertson obviously wasn't that concerned (And Robbo was the one that touched him in the first place, which is something players should be cutting out).

But he says in his statement that he pulled his arm away from Robertson. Like hell he did. The elbow goes towards Robbo. The fact he lies in his statement makes any apology of his insincere, and therefore I wish he was banned. The little stocky prick.

Who cares - he barely touched Robbo anyway.

No lasting harm was done.

I'm not that fussed either.

Especially if he told Robertson to buck up his defending before slapping his face.

This was always the most likely outcome. The FA dont have to do anything and it will be like it never happened.
The lino clearly doesnt pull his arm away and we as a club should have been more insistent on this statement being correct before accepting this outcome.

All that’ll happen is that team of officials won’t ref us again. Which is a good thing.

Who cares - he barely touched Robbo anyway.

No lasting harm was done.
Well it does matter as much as you want to play it down because the FA are clearly showing double standard, what kind of message does this now send out to "all the glassroots across the nation"

Well it does matter as much as you want to play it down because the FA are clearly showing double standard, what kind of message does this now send out to "all the glassroots across the nation"
The issue at grass roots isn’t that referees are knocking out players. It’s the opposite. Players and supporters/parents are being utter cunts to refs. So by your logic Robbo should have got a ban.

The issue at grass roots isn’t that referees are knocking out players. It’s the opposite. Players and supporters/parents are being utter cunts to refs. So by your logic Robbo should have got a ban.

But the FA taking no action means it's ok for officials to react in a violent manner when players are questioning them.

I don't doubt refs get a tonne of shit thrown at them by everyone...happens not only at glass root level, and most of the time it's warranted because they're so utterly inept the outrage it causes it's justifiable.

Robbo got his yellow card for dissent, and the lino should've been handed a lengthy ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom