• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No football for a few months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary25

Well-Known
It's not really as bad as it's made out to be, is it?

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't imagine life without watching a load of overpaid, mercenary, pansys kicking a ball of leather around a football pitch once or twice a week but a little break from it is no bad thing imo.

It can be a rather draining and headwrecking 9 months from Aug-May every season watching your team heap a fair bit of misery on your life, well if you let it I suppose.

Come August time i'll be counting down the days until the Premiership has returned, but in the meantime, I welcome the break.

Anyone else feel the same or are you badly missing it?

I'm missing it, we finally got a taste of how Rodgers wants us to play. The team started to gel towards the end of the season with Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge combining.

I can't wait for the season to start and I really hope we're able to keep Suarez for another season while strengthening our defence and midfield.

We're looking like the real deal. Credit to Rodgers. Onwards and most importantly upwards.

When we get to october starts I'm excited for the transfer windows. When we get to Feb I'm excited for transfer windows

Soon as the windows arrive, I just want football.

I'm having to do things around the house to occupy myself. Its depressing

NBA Finals, The Lions, Baseball, the Dubs.

I'll be fine for the summer

Finnish football leagues are up and running and I get to see my local team(s) play live. Life's good.

I save loads of money over the Summer, it's a bit shit without a tournament to break things up though, but I kinda agree, the break is nice especially when you've got a family.

That said, my lads football team just upped their training to three times a week and they've been playing in tournaments, raising money etc so I've not really got away from it, now I'm coaching aswell and should be doing my badges this year so it's gonna be non-stop footy anyway.

I'll watch the confederations cup for my football fix. They're showing the matches live on BBC apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom