• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avmenon

Well-Known
Talk of defeat.

This is our club.

We have faced horrors other clubs could only imagine and survived; Heysel, Hillsborough,near oblivion,relegation. And survived every time.

It doesnt matter that we've lost our favourite, or that we dont trust the owners. They're only there to sign the cheques, and it's up to us to face this the way we always have.

No more talk about the good old days or the Liverpool Way. The Liverpool Way wasnt about winning or some other romantic ideal; it was about fighting even it seemed there wasnt a point to go on fighting.

So yeah, I'm sad and angry. But not giving in.

No other club will ever have the Kopites or the belief or the hope to go on when all is lost.
Not only are we Redmen, we're Ironmen (and women)

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr-8lyEAUg0&feature=related

Reactions: Y1
Did I say I hated it? You would think the club had gone into administration the way people were acting.

Exactly, we almost did.
Thats the point.

Probably going to go thru much worse, but this is no marker or bad omen.

There is grief because of love. Those who had not love will know no grief.

Well they do seem to be the ones who think the club is doomed now that Kenny was asked to leave.

The club has set a dangerous precedent and we will probably lose our best player. So while doom is a harsh term, I will be amazed (so very happy) if things go much better than they did under Kenny. Some of us are upset - as Y1 & Avvy says, some of us were still naive and saw the club differently - so it's not as easy for those who saw Kenny as 'another manager' and don't really give a toss. No issues with either attitude - the unnecessary jabs here by who I thought were great newbies is sad. Pretty sad. Oh well, the club will be ok I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom