• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No Philippe Flop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go:

Former Brazil star Ronaldinho believes that his compatriot Philippe Coutinho could slot seamlessly into his old club Barcelona's side to help fill the void left by the departing Xavi.

The Liverpool playmaker had an impressive season and was voted the club's player of the season after being named in the PFA Team of the Year.

The 22-year-old joined Brendan Rodgers' side in January 2013 and has gained many admirers for his performances during the last two-and-a-half seasons in England.
290E481900000578-0-image-a-40_1432645798811.jpg

And Ronaldinho, who knows exactly what it takes to succeed at Barcelona, thinks Coutinho would be a perfect fit for the Spanish giants.

'He (Coutinho) has had a fantastic season - he has been one of the best midfield players in Europe - and when you think he has been playing in a team that has not been performing well that is an even bigger achievement,' Ronaldinho said.

'I can't speak for him and I can't speak for Barcelona - but I know what Barcelona look for in a player and he has all those qualities.

'After all those years at the club Xavi has left and Iniestia is now in his 30's - they will need to address that. That is why I think Barcelona and Coutinho would be the perfect fit.

'Playing with great players makes you better, I know that. Not only would he win trophies with Barcelona, but playing with Neymar, Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, is going to make him a better player.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-ex-Brazil-star-Ronaldinho.html#ixzz3bGKgWAGp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Said this months back if he manages to form a good relatoinship with lallana they will be after both of them.

So I would think(hope) they'd both have very high buyout clauses.

Can they (barca) buy him in january.

Said this months back if he manages to form a good relatoinship with lallana they will be after both of them.

So I would think(hope) they'd both have very high buyout clauses.

Can they (barca) buy him in january.
I hope they (well, Coutinho) don't have any clauses so that we can name any price we want and reject any offer we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom