• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Norwich game: FA screw fans over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest difference between RAWK and here is that you guys are people, their posters are just annoying internet persona's.

Yes the fact people here have met helps. A lot of seasoned discussion. Not too many weirdos, but I'm still scared to meet gene Hughes in person.

I'm being quite serious. When we meet I'll be rude and standoffish with you. It's for your own good so you won't fall in love with me. I'll not be responsible for any more broken marriages.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't you the guy who wears dresses, or at least used to?

I'm being quite serious. When we meet I'll be rude and standoffish with you. It's for your own good so you won't fall in love with me. I'll not be responsible for any more broken marriages.

Gene, you really do know how to go out past that line!

I'm not sure Paul would get away with it tbh, if he could do it'd be cool, the way I look at it for every 30 or so posters who don't fit there my be a couple who do.

Sad as it sounds I like to think that we offer a genuine alternative to the likes of rawk & other sites & people who weren't enamoured with other sites may actually find a home to post with fellow reds on. Yeah, it does sound sad.

If we want to be considered one of the popular LFC forum then we need to get a more mainstream name. SCM would put many people off before they even visit the forum.

If we want to be considered one of the popular LFC forum then we need to get a more mainstream name. SCM would put many people off before they even visit the forum.

I don't want us to be amongst the most popular LFC forums.

However there's a fine line between small kind community & dead boards, & we're not at the right level yet, we often have days where nothing is posted for hours & hardly anyone is online. When you factor natural 'wastage' (e.g people deciding they want to or have to live in the real world & leaving for months on end) we're to close to the wrong end of that spectrum.

With the right standard of poster & some small amounts of moderation we could double or treble our numbers & still retain that community feel easily. Match threads are our busiest periods for multiple posts & yet don't refresh more than is easily readable, that doubled would be fine, & imagine double the input & thread creation elsewhere.

The journo already posted here before he started writing for the mirror, paulgorst, the author of this thread.

We where groomed I tell you, groomed..

Seriously it is good to see old posters go on to do well for themselves, and come back from time to time..

I don't want us to be amongst the most popular LFC forums.

However there's a fine line between small kind community & dead boards, & we're not at the right level yet, we often have days where nothing is posted for hours & hardly anyone is online. When you factor natural 'wastage' (e.g people deciding they want to or have to live in the real world & leaving for months on end) we're to close to the wrong end of that spectrum.

With the right standard of poster & some small amounts of moderation we could double or treble our numbers & still retain that community feel easily. Match threads are our busiest periods for multiple posts & yet don't refresh more than is easily readable, that doubled would be fine, & imagine double the input & thread creation elsewhere.

fuck me - don't tell me about another 5-year plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom