• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Not LFC related - food in Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than individual restaurants, I’d just suggest heading to Bold Street. There’s loads of decent restaurants there, good selection of cuisines, friendly and inclusive atmosphere, mostly good value too. Just see what takes your fancy on the day.

The prob is that the two best restaurants in liverpool, the art school and roski, don't do lunch on Tuesdays.

London Carriageworks is always good and is open all day.

Oh cool. If that's open then that's the one. Ace food but a bit sterile as a place. That's their design though and some people prefer that.

Moor Hall is the best round here but a bit out the way. Half an hour in an uber away from Anfield but best food for miles, totally relaxed and two Michelin stars. Just you're not in the centre so miles away from a pub crawl.

Art School / London Carriageworks are right by the Grapes / Pilgrim / all those other ace little pubs in the Georgian quarter.

Last edited:
I once ate a hot dog named 'Suicide Dog' at Saltdog Slim's.

It was so hot I nearly passed out.

Thanks everyone for the recommendstions.
Had to go Hospitalty route to get tickets but that's ok this time given the special occasion. We do get something to eat in The Beat Lounge, God knows what that will be like.

Thanks everyone for the recommendstions.
Had to go Hospitalty route to get tickets but that's ok this time given the special occasion. We do get something to eat in The Beat Lounge, God knows what that will be like.
You’ll end up with shits worse than what @Holle ended up with after his trip to salt dog slims.

Eileen's on Walton Breck Road, full english.

Shows how long it has been since last visit.
We also always had decent Chinese at a huge second floor dining hall down in Chinatown.
And there used to be a decent more expensive chinese one down the harbour a bit upriver. Don't know if it still exists - Chung Du, or something that rhymes with kung fu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom