• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ole is at the wheel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the way he's put one of the handles of the wheel directly behind his left ear & made it look curved, all to make it even more smeagel like is genius.

You have to hand it to the tattoo artist, that's pretty impressive.

"What sort of wheel do you want? Formula 1 car? Bugatti Veyron? Powerboat?
"Nah. Just do us a 19th century trawler, mate."
It must be some sort of reference to the tradition of herring fishing in Norway.

The artist has captured the full Smeagolness. Instead of a wheel he could have stuck in the ring of power in the background.

That bit could be taken two ways, as it were, so to speak, to coin a phrase.

As an aside, an African guy whose first name is actually Smeagol joined a page I co-admin on Facebook recently. Never seen that before.

This is the tattoo the guy has done on his chest
4af63246b4f32e9a618085b6de207412--titanic-sinking-titanic-tattoo.jpg

What fucking body part is that? It just looks like a big chunk of flesh. A severed torso? A calf? I have no fucking idea.

With Allegri now available, wonder if Man Utd regretted giving Ole the perm job too soon.

He got the gig right after Zidane decided to go back to Madrid. Looks like they'd.set their hearts on ZZ and saw no alternative to Solskjaer when that door closed. Woodward's kept the money coming in but a number of his footballing decisions haven't been of the same standard.

Couldn't happen to a nicer club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom