• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Only" 7 points needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat Chelsea and City fuck up at Palace then its more or less done.

They play right after us on the Sunday don't they?, if we win that would be a big mental blow to put in just before they kick off.

http://www.modernghana.com/sports/510896/2/zimbabwean-prophet-predicts-liverpool-to-win-engli.html
30 December 2013 Last updated at 09:45 CET
Zimbabwean prophet predicts Liverpool to win English Premier League

- www.ghanasoccernet.com
cleardot.gif
Select Language
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Previous | Next

240x_mg_g30ner5edx_liverpoolsuarez.jpg

Liverpool danger man Luis Suarez.
A youthful Zimbabwean prophet Eubert Angel has prophesied that Liverpool will win the English Premier League title this season.
Angel who is the founder of Spirit Embassy church and once lived in Manchester is widely known for various football prophesies.
In May 2012 Angel prophesied that Chelsea would beat Liverpool to win the FA Cup a few hours before kickoff.
Chelsea went on to win 2-1 after he had correctly spelt the scoreline and gave exact goal descriptions.
He was again on point when he foretold Manchester United's league glory last season.
A self-confessed Manchester United fan, he however sees Liverpool bagging it this season.
“Liverpool, I am with you this year and God has shown me he is returning you to your glory days,” he said.
It would be Liverpool's 19th league title and their first since the 1989/1990 season.
Early this month Angel also correctly prophesised the exact day, date and time former South African President Nelson Mandela would die.
Source: SuperSport
For more Ghana football news visit www.ghanasoccernet.com

http://www.modernghana.com/sports/510896/2/zimbabwean-prophet-predicts-liverpool-to-win-engli.html
30 December 2013 Last updated at 09:45 CET
Zimbabwean prophet predicts Liverpool to win English Premier League

- www.ghanasoccernet.com
cleardot.gif
Select Language
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Previous | Next

240x_mg_g30ner5edx_liverpoolsuarez.jpg

Liverpool danger man Luis Suarez.
A youthful Zimbabwean prophet Eubert Angel has prophesied that Liverpool will win the English Premier League title this season.
Angel who is the founder of Spirit Embassy church and once lived in Manchester is widely known for various football prophesies.
In May 2012 Angel prophesied that Chelsea would beat Liverpool to win the FA Cup a few hours before kickoff.
Chelsea went on to win 2-1 after he had correctly spelt the scoreline and gave exact goal descriptions.
He was again on point when he foretold Manchester United's league glory last season.
A self-confessed Manchester United fan, he however sees Liverpool bagging it this season.
“Liverpool, I am with you this year and God has shown me he is returning you to your glory days,” he said.
It would be Liverpool's 19th league title and their first since the 1989/1990 season.
Early this month Angel also correctly prophesised the exact day, date and time former South African President Nelson Mandela would die.
Source: SuperSport
For more Ghana football news visit www.ghanasoccernet.com

I BELIEVE!!!

Prophet to sue for loss of reputation after he predicted Liverpool would win Premier League

Friday 14 Mar 2014 12:24 pm
189 shares
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
419633_476502172407539_738398323_n.jpg
Uebert Angel is a leading prophet (Picture: Facebook)
A Zimbabwean prophet is ready to go to court over claims he predicted Liverpool would win the Premier League title this season.
Uebert Angel, leader of the Spirit Embassy Church, apparently told television station SuperSport in December that the gods had advised him Brendan Rodgers’ men would win the league this term.
Angel stayed quiet at the time, but with the Reds now unlikely to scoop the trophy this term, he now wants to be paid substantial damages for loss of reputation.
According to reports, he is demanding £950,000 in compensation from SuperSport after they broadcasted his ‘prediction’, while some claim he may also try and claim damages from Liverpool and individuals on Twitter.
4744031091.jpg
Liverpool won’t win the league this season (Picture: Getty)
Angel says he believes people won’t take him seriously any more after saying Liverpool would win the league, with his reputation now damaged.
In a letter sent to a Harare court, his legal team explained his reasoning.
‘The plaintiff claims compensation considering his character and stature as a prophet with great following who is respected the world over by religious, social and political leaders,’ he said.
‘It’s difficult to rehabilitate completely a reputation even if it is proved in court that the statement was misguided.’
The case continues.
http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/14/proph...verpool-would-win-the-premier-league-4573958/

It seems to be saying that he predicted we'd win the league, then didn't think it would happen so wanted to sue the club for not winning it.

I suspect he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The only way we can throw this away is to lose on Sunday, a draw would mean we've a bit more to do, but a win should mean it's all done and dusted.

Aye. We don't do avoiding defeat though do we. We play to win. Maureen plays avoid defeat football, but a draw is fuck all use to them. I hope they have a myriad injuries after Athletico. I also hope they actually try to attack us.

It seems to be saying that he predicted we'd win the league, then didn't think it would happen so wanted to sue the club for not winning it.

I suspect he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Wasn't there a post on here which predicted the Final league positions sometime back. I think it was posted by @King Binny. It wasn't the Bloomberg thing either. It predicted us 1st, Chelsea 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom