• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Open in new tab

SaintGeorge67

Well-Known
On google chrome when you open a thread in a new tab it automatically reloads the original page you have open.

Frustrating when you're trying to open more than one. Any ideas how I can stop this?

Thanks.

Works fine for me mate.

You're defo pressing 'open link in new tab' and not ' Duplicate' aren't you?

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=46950.msg1402585#msg1402585 date=1316560309]
On google chrome when you open a thread in a new tab it automatically reloads the original page you have open.

Frustrating when you're trying to open more than one. Any ideas how I can stop this?

Thanks.
[/quote]

That happens to me on this site, but nowhere else. Does it happen to you on other sites?

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=46950.msg1403562#msg1403562 date=1316723001]
is it just google chrome the problem occurs in ?
[/quote]

Just checked and it does it in Firefox as well. Interestingly enough it only happens if I hold down control and click on a link, it doesn't happen when I right click and select open in new tab.

It also doesn't refresh on the post reply page, only on the front page of each forum

Back
Top Bottom