• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Clubs Transfer Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus to sign Benedikt Howedes?
[article]Beppe Marotta:

Howedes?
“You are very intuitive. We won’t deny that we had contacts, Howedes represents an interesting profile, but we still have to work out contractual issues with him and with Schalke 04. He is an option, perhaps more than just a hypothesis.”[/article]

I thimk people are underestimating Sigurdsson. He might turn out to be a very good signing for Everton.

I thimk people are underestimating Sigurdsson. He might turn out to be a very good signing for Everton.

I happen to agree with that, but the goal was a fluke. The guy slipped over as he hit it FFS. Goodness only knows what he was actually trying to do.

Dortmund signed Dembele for 15m Euros. They're selling him for 150m a year later.

That's one of the best transfers of all time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dortmund signed Dembele for 15m Euros. They're selling him for 150m a year later.

That's one of the best transfers of all time.

Good for the ones caring about Money, but what if it turns out they don't compete on the Pitch?

Good for the ones caring about Money, but what if it turns out they don't compete on the Pitch?
It's Dortmund. They have Reus and Pulisic, plus no end of attacking players ready to step up. Zorc with £150m can do a lot.

So how are they going to afford Phil now ?

Poor the coutinho

Because so far they've been offering us about 15mill a year for him. We wont make a scratch in the 200mill cash upfront they got from Neymar.

No one is. He's brilliant and has great vision. Overpriced at 45m but that's what themarket is.

And +1 Ming beware during the derby :D

They've got Emre Mor, haven't they?

Is he any good or is he the Ibe to Dembele's Sterling?

They've got Emre Mor, haven't they?

Is he any good or is he the Ibe to Dembele's Sterling?
They are looking to send Emre Mor out on loan actually and that could well be down to the fact that his advisers has told the club, that he only wants to stay if he's guaranteed X amount of playing time..

Apart from the splendid Pulisic I think the next in line of their promising youngster are Alexander Isak (17) and Jacob Bruun Larsen (18). Both attacking-minded players with loads of speed and skill.

Dortmund surely knows how to develop and single out youngsters for the future - and now.

http://www.espnfc.com/club/borussia...out-maximilian-philipp-dortmunds-new-attacker

They signed Maximilian Philipp quite early in the summer from Freiburg too. Was meant to be Reus' backup/'challenger' but already featured in all 3 matches so far (scored a goal). Dortmund are definitely not in a position where they need to make late signings. That's where planning ahead and having a solid framework helps - Monaco similarly. The results will vary and may not have the desired effect or as quickly but it's evident there are plans to avoid panic signings or situation of not being able to find suitable alternatives.

The worst thing about Tottenham signing Aurier is that it'll mean people keep pronouncing his fellow FB's name "Trippy-A" instead of "Trippy-er" as it should be. Trippier's not French FFS but nobody's going to remember that now.

Last edited:

Yarmolenko finally making the move to a bigger club, for €25m

Last edited:
Just 3 days after selling him, without getting fleeced too. That said, Dynamo Kiev being knocked out in CL 3rd qualifying round probably paid a part. Makes sense to sign a slightly more experienced player given the no. of young talents they already have.

Konoplyanka (Dnipro) and Yarmolenko (Dynamo Kiev) - from Ukraine to Germany. :p

I mean football is more than keepy uppies but fuck me , I'd look boss in front of the Barca bill board in the nou camp compared to paulinho and dembele .. they might best me on the actual pitch , mind ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom