• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other fans great football chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to beat the one from a bunch of Newcastle fans who took over the pub I used to go to pre match (now demolished), back in the last millenium:

My old man said "be a Sunderland fan",
I said "Fuck off, daddy, you're a cunt"​

Short, catchy & to the point.

One I enjoyed when I was doing a pub up in Perth a few years ago from the local St Johnstone fans

Sing a song of sixpence
A pocket full of rye
Four and twenty blackbirds
Baked in a pie
When the pie was opened
The birds began to sing
WE FUCKING HATE DUNDEE
WE FUCKING HATE DUNDEE
WE FUCKING HATE DUNDEE
WE FUCKING HATE DUNDEE

Years ago when that French slaphead Franck Leboeuf was playing for the Chavs, their crowd had a song for him:

" 'E's 'ere,
'E's there,
'E's every f*****g where,
Franck Leboeuf, Franck Leboeuf".

One day a note from him appeared in the match programme: "Hey guys, appreciate the support but could you dial the language down please as my kids are now coming to games? Thanks a lot, Franck". Next time he ran out before a game, the chant went up:

" 'E's 'ere,
'E's there,
We're no' allowed to swear,
Franck Leboeuf, Franck Leboeuf".

@Roopy - this chant that Dreamy posted is Milan fans (inter and milan) but they all seem rather 'dubbed' ... am i wrong?
Possibly but that chant has caught fire all over Italy as it’s aimed at Juve and using a very popular old song. I’ve seen so many different versions of being sung at everything from weddings to beach parties.

A dark one but funny in the overall experience of it is one I heard at Elland Road. I was visiting a mate who snagged me a ticket to some European game - Leeds were doing well at the time and then from nowhere 30,000 fans all started singing the horrid chant of "I'd rather be a Paki than a Turk" to the tune of "She'll be coming around the mountain" - I was shocked and disgusted. The fella I was with said - "Ahhhh it's ok because a Galatasaray fan stabbed a Leeds fan at the Attaturk" . ........ I remember just staring at him and thinking how the fuck do I know you?.... 30,000 cavemen and women all singing it. It was midway through the second half so I made some excuse about wanting a pie and promptly left. Leeds were losing 0-1 or something at that moment. Outside I bumped into a TV crew who thought I was a Leeds fan and wanted to know if if I left the ground in despair at the shoddy performance. I said NO - I was a Liverpool fan visiting a mate and didn't enjoy 30,000 'fans' being racists cunts and singing something like that. . I'm pretty sure it didn't get aired though. Shame. I thought I came across quite well.

A dark one but funny in the overall experience of it is one I heard at Elland Road. I was visiting a mate who snagged me a ticket to some European game - Leeds were doing well at the time and then from nowhere 30,000 fans all started singing the horrid chant of "I'd rather be a Paki than a Turk" to the tune of "She'll be coming around the mountain" - I was shocked and disgusted. The fella I was with said - "Ahhhh it's ok because a Galatasaray fan stabbed a Leeds fan at the Attaturk" . ........ I remember just staring at him and thinking how the fuck do I know you?.... 30,000 cavemen and women all singing it. It was midway through the second half so I made some excuse about wanting a pie and promptly left. Leeds were losing 0-1 or something at that moment. Outside I bumped into a TV crew who thought I was a Leeds fan and wanted to know if if I left the ground in despair at the shoddy performance. I said NO - I was a Liverpool fan visiting a mate and didn't enjoy 30,000 'fans' being racists cunts and singing something like that. . I'm pretty sure it didn't get aired though. Shame. I thought I came across quite well.

You probably should have toned down the racist cunt part.

jaysis!

Possibly but that chant has caught fire all over Italy as it’s aimed at Juve and using a very popular old song. I’ve seen so many different versions of being sung at everything from weddings to beach parties.

The song is ricchi e poveri 's Sara perche ti amo.
They have some awesome songs ... mamma Mia etc

I quite like the what do you think of Tottenham, shit. What do you think of shit, Tottenham chant.

@Roopy - this chant that Dreamy posted is Milan fans (inter and milan) but they all seem rather 'dubbed' ... am i wrong?

That is dubbed audio from a Milan champions league home game from last season I think.

The chant it self is actually an old Italian pop song from the 70's I believe - which is the one they sing at Milan home games.

I've not heard the anti-Juve adaptations of it from the other clubs - but doesn't surprise me if they've done that.

That is dubbed audio from a Milan champions league home game from last season I think.

The chant it self is actually an old Italian pop song from the 70's I believe - which is the one they sing at Milan home games.

I've not heard the anti-Juve adaptations of it from the other clubs - but doesn't surprise me if they've done that.

The song is ricchi e poveri 's Sara perche ti amo.
They have some awesome songs ... mamma Mia etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom