• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1570389382417.jpg

I think the "goals for" column is the most damning. 16 goals in 16 games, 3rd worst output in the league... You can never string a run of wins together while scoring 1 goal per game on average - there will be lots of draws and narrow losses, which is what gets teams relegated.

For some reason they stopped the Solskjær table in Norwegian papers. They have also stopped the livefeeder with Man U news. I think a couple of the newspapers still have a dedicated reporter located in Manchester though.

And the "pisshead" in one of the leading papers, who is a real big United and Solskjær fan, keep on editing the initial comments he publishes by the hour until it fades out of the main page on their website. The first publishing is often just a number of sentences telling how dificult the rebuilding of Man U is, that Solskjær has trouble but thankfully the clubs board understand how difficult task he has and how unfair the fans on social media can be since Ole is manager of "the biggest club in the world". You wouldn't believe how much bullshit one "respected" journo can put together. After the the loss yesterday he started to point out that it would be a storm around Ole, a storm that you would not see at Bramall Lane, Amex stadium or Turf Moor (Don't know why Sheff Utd, Brighton and Burnley were picked out though). I did a quick check and found out that Brighton and Sheff Utd are at the same number of points as Man U (marginal goal difference in Uniteds favour) and Burnley is 3 points ahead of them. I could not read out of his piece of crap comment if he suggested that these clubs were clubs "The world biggest football club" (first time in ages he left that sentence out by the way) should be measured against and therefore feel that the critcism against Ole is still unfair or that these clubs should do even better. It was just a lot of sentences put together saying nothing as he clearly has nothing sensible to say any more. I love it.

Reactions: C/O
Redcafe is in meltdown over ole whilst the ex players (rio / neville) have backed themselves into a corner with the continued support for ole and him needing time. It will make for interesting times in the coming months

Grand Old Team is pretty much the same: Silva is finished; Siggurdsson is a coward and a fraud; worst midfield partnership ever; the usual.

But while there does seem to be antipathy towards the possible return of Davie Moyesie, one poster feels quite strongly about it, and writes a poem.

(I think it's a poem).

No more of this xxxx or bust
Bring back Moyes is a must

Passion,desire,emotion & ambition
Energy,enthusiasm,intensity & creation
It's a matter of time before its just
Welcome back David, in Moyes we trust....

There's certainly quite a bit of ambition on show here. Not least trying to rhyme it with "creation".

Grand Old Team is pretty much the same: Silva is finished; Siggurdsson is a coward and a fraud; worst midfield partnership ever; the usual.

But while there does seem to be antipathy towards the possible return of Davie Moyesie, one poster feels quite strongly about it, and writes a poem.

(I think it's a poem).

There's certainly quite a bit of ambition on show here. Not least trying to rhyme it with "creation".

Hahaha. I certainly give him full score for the effort. Not so much for the result maybe, but I like this!!!

(I think it's a poem).

Relegation rhymes with creation

[article]

(I think it's a poem).

When are they going to rename that forum "God Awful Team"? They're a couple decades behind schedule on the rebrand.[/article]

So does abomination.

And masturbation...

The creation...
Of ‘dis abomination!!
On the road to relegation...
To their lowly designation!!
Gives pause for no hesitation...
Of some furious masturbation!!
On the contemplation...
Of this glorious situation!!!

That’s some Jason-level shit right there!!!

Yep. Have seen and heard the same from two or three other Mancs of my acquaintance. They SO wish he'd joined them instead.

Few rumours knuckling about that Evertons dockyard stadium is finished because its going to cost them £100m more than than they forecast to lay the foundations. In a surprising twist, it turns out that land close to water isn't quite as stable as land which isn't.

Hahaha. Hope its true.
4da3f5f5232a4e71ce115ede557fccf3.jpg

Few rumours knuckling about that Evertons dockyard stadium is finished because its going to cost them £100m more than than they forecast to lay the foundations. In a surprising twist, it turns out that land close to water isn't quite as stable as land which isn't.

Hahaha. Hope its true.
4da3f5f5232a4e71ce115ede557fccf3.jpg
Well they could easily cover the extra £100 million from next seasons Champions League revenue...oh hang on....

All the blues on twitter just saying it’s made up shit, started by a red. Dunno what to believe.

Although they do constantly think we are rattled by them and our heads are falling off. Despite being top of the league and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom