• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]dippers really are anti football, eleven men behind the ball.[/article]

[article]
Vardey is playing as though he as received death threats while being on Merseyside, probably Coleen,s crew[/article]

[article]every weekend is shit these days.. at the moment City are just making them even shitter
[/article]

Look at it another way they’ve blown Chelsea and Leicester away already this season. They got 96 points and won the European cup 2 years ago and then pissed the league with 99 last year. Wait until they get injuries people said. They’ve had shitloads and lost the best defender in the league for the season yet they’re still right up there. Accept they’re a great side and up there on merit and concentrate on sorting ourselves out.

Look at it another way they’ve blown Chelsea and Leicester away already this season. They got 96 points and won the European cup 2 years ago and then pissed the league with 99 last year. Wait until they get injuries people said. They’ve had shitloads and lost the best defender in the league for the season yet they’re still right up there. Accept they’re a great side and up there on merit and concentrate on sorting ourselves out.
The voice of reason. The only one btw

Im waiting for him to be called a dipper.

This conspiracy about our squad being on performance enhancing drugs is just laughable.

Especially right now when we have up to 8 first team players out.

[article]Watched the game yesterday and was almost a feeling a deja vu. There was me thinking, like against City, that Liverpool would be under constant pressure, that we would be pressed constantly and the untried CB pairings really tested.

Both games therefore seemed really weird with me keeping on wonderign what was going on.
As has been said by many others, I thought after those first 20mins at the Etihad that we were there for the taking. Same with Leicester, yet it just didnt happen.
But why???

Again has been said here...mentality of other managers and players.
Too much respect for Liverpool or Anfield? But then someone else pointed out why managers and players don't do that against City.

Is there a difference between respect and love? Makes a difference in this sense I think.....as people may respect Klopp and what he has done for liverpool over the last few years...but do they love him?...certainly not as much as players and coaches around the world love Pep?

Pep has had success at Barcelona & Bayern, people admire/love him for the football he plays and the teams he has produced. The way he had developed players and the clubs as a whole has made people want to play like him and play for him. Is there somethign of this then when teams come up against City. They all know that the way to impress him is by playing their hearts out. Teams go all out not just to beat City but to impress Pep.

Just trying to rationalise why leicester didnt really appear to put a shift in against us yet were "at it" against you.
[/article]

Straight from the Michael Scott book of management, that.

4f125bc891d8556fc0ccde5f0c432bae.jpg

[article]Watched the game yesterday and was almost a feeling a deja vu. There was me thinking, like against City, that Liverpool would be under constant pressure, that we would be pressed constantly and the untried CB pairings really tested.

Both games therefore seemed really weird with me keeping on wonderign what was going on.
As has been said by many others, I thought after those first 20mins at the Etihad that we were there for the taking. Same with Leicester, yet it just didnt happen.
But why???

Too much respect for Liverpool or Anfield? But then someone else pointed out why managers and players don't do that against City.

Is there a difference between respect and love? Makes a difference in this sense I think.....as people may respect Klopp and what he has done for liverpool over the last few years...but do they love him?...certainly not as much as players and coaches around the world love Pep?

Pep has had success at Barcelona & Bayern, people admire/love him for the football he plays and the teams he has produced. The way he had developed players and the clubs as a whole has made people want to play like him and play for him. Is there somethign of this then when teams come up against City. They all know that the way to impress him is by playing their hearts out. Teams go all out not just to beat City but to impress Pep.

Just trying to rationalise why leicester didnt really appear to put a shift in against us yet were "at it" against you.
[/article]
Classic Stockholm syndrome.

noirish said:
The 2nd goal is one we could never do (although Gabby was close against Liverpool). Would have been Cancelo to Rodri, Rodri to Bernardo, Bernardo to Mahrez, Mahrez back to Bernardo, Bernardo to Rodri, Rodri to Laporte and it goes on

sky_blue
Yesterday at 9:31 PM
This is pretty much the truth isn't it? People keep blaming the system and Pep and tactics and yet you look at Jota's goal and wonder what the fuck the tactics were. It was literally just a bang average cross with ridiculously good finishing.

The only player in our squad that I can see finish a shit chance like that is Aguero. I don't know how Liverpool constantly score goals with dog shit chances. Instead of creating high quality chances, they just have great finishers scoring average chances. It's paying dividends clearly, but it's interesting how opposite that approach is to ours.

I don't know how I can give Klopp any credit for most goals that Liverpool score, they just seem like either opposition blunders or moments of individual brilliance. There's rarely ever a trademark team goal.

If you were to ask me, I would say that Pep is a better coach than Klopp, but the footballing infrastructure that Liverpool have in place to support/supplement the manager is miles better than at City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does this clown sky_blue even understand the game?

But why???

[/article]
I'm struggling to understand this - I cant work out if it is written by a Liverpool fan trying to suck up to City, or by a CIty fan. The use of "we" in the first couple fo paragraphs suggest its a Liverpool fan, but the pure utter shite that this is, suggests it must be a City fan

I'm struggling to understand this - I cant work out if it is written by a Liverpool fan trying to suck up to City, or by a CIty fan. The use of "we" in the first couple fo paragraphs suggest its a Liverpool fan, but the pure utter shite that this is, suggests it must be a City fan
It's a supposed Liverpool fan. It's pretty sickening stuff.

sky_blue
Yesterday at 9:31 PM
This is pretty much the truth isn't it? People keep blaming the system and Pep and tactics and yet you look at Jota's goal and wonder what the fuck the tactics were. It was literally just a bang average cross with ridiculously good finishing.

Bang average cross? hahaha. Wtf does a Guardiola team know about crosses?

Ian Wright and Shearer were both saying what a quality cross it was - and that a striker cannot ask for a better ball to be put into the box.

That cross was put into a great space - and it's up to a striker to make the run to get on the end of it.

Ian Wright and Shearer were both saying what a quality cross it was - and that a striker cannot ask for a better ball to be put into the box.

That cross was put into a great space - and it's up to a striker to make the run to get on the end of it.

The cross was that fucking good it should be down as a Jota assist and a Robbo goal - he literally just used Jota’s head to ping it past Schmeichel.

Honestly it seems like more and more football fans have never played the game in real life. Theyve no idea about how the game is actually played. They just rate players according to FIFA stats and YouTube compilations.

They were fuming before kick off.

[article]Red Clive on Amazon Prime has just reminded me TWICE in the space of about 30 seconds that The Dipper's had to wait THIRTY YEARS for their title...

OH FUCK OFF!!!
[/article]

And some fuming about masks and tiers

[article]Just watching the start of the Wolves match and I see some dippers with no masks on. Are they allowed in without masks on? Serious question by the way.
[/article]
[article]Didn't think clubs in teir 3 areas were allowed fans?
[/article]
[article]Social distancing in the stands my arse.
[/article]
[article]The dippers are in tier two for bending over for Boris's mass testing. Not one ground allowed fan's did the fan's follow the rules.
[/article]

Now back to the game

Erm, the kop had fans. No other tier did.
[article]I had to check I was watching Amazon and not LFC TV.. Will Wolves get a mention tonight?

I see the microphones are turned up on the Kop again
[/article]

[article]Agent Coady, there.
[/article][article]Coady with his annual mistake against Liverpool.
[/article]
[article]100% deliberate that
[/article]
[article]Match fixer,get the twat fined and suspended
[/article]

[article]so dippers now get fans v us and Everton!
They seem to benefit in every way
[/article]
[article]If Burnham had bent over for the government to bum him, there’d have been fans at the Etihad yesterday!
[/article]
[article]Anyone else think that penalty would have been given at the other end for the 'intent'?

It certainly wouldn't have surprised me.
[/article]

[article]Pitiful display by wolves. Beaten before they got off the coach
[/article]
[article]Wouldn't be surprised if Nuno is a Klopp bootlicker too.
[/article]
[article]
The authorities top 3 this season
Dippers/Rags joint top shared trophy (how very good for business)
Spuds for a million more interviews with "the special one"

On that note im going listening to radio 4s shipping forcasts
[/article]
[article]Coady just won MOTM
[/article]
[article]Pitiful performance by Wolves. Might as well saved all the bother and just given scousers 3 points. Save the embarrassment!
[/article]

They also think spurs are now blessed.
[article]if you want substance, look at Ziyech's performance last weekend and his imo intentional over egged blaze over the bar when he could have easily popped it in for a goal and the look on his face when he realised that was too unrealistic a finish for a player of his ability, likewise Giroud at the death. And today lacazette where after a great ball in he purposely hesitated knowing its a certain goal if he carries on like he should. Otherwise he'd have to quickly decide how to scuff a blatant tap in, so took the easy option by not attempting to reach it. Tell you , this is what is happening. And you know what, we are compliant/complicit too
[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom