• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 13th & 14th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an insta sack score line for Ten Haag? Or is that just impossible at this stage?
It's being done by Liverpool which saw off both Moutinho and Solskjær, no? It's a pity this fixture is rather early as we're still struggling to get into match form.

I know, given our own ropey form against this lower-down-the-table sides but I'll laugh anyway.

True, I am worried about the game on Monday, we have to perform, and them losing this game means it will be all or nothing for them come the Monday after when we have to face them. That is a worry, given what we did last season and most of their players knowing how bad the crowd will get if they are gonna lose 5-0 to us again.

Fuck me - none of their players have scored yet have they ? it was an own goal last week against Brighton.

well ...

That's up there with the worst performance from a United team in many seasons

If you are not watching Redknapp goading Ratface on Sky then tune in now

I know we were bad for a decade or more, but I don't really remember us being in as much shit as United are now, have I just blocked it out?

Even under Hodgson, nearing bankruptcy...it was nowhere near as long as the mancs have had. It properly fell apart after ole's winning streak. That's what, 2 years at least?

We had lean years, but at times we were entertaining to watch. I don't think United fans are entertained

Also, closest we had was Fowler coming back; they brought back arguably one of the greatest to play the game... And they STILL were shite. Their highs and lows the last few years are more boom bust than we've ever had.

Hodgson was dire, but more in a 0:1 home defeat to Blackburn kind of dire – I don't remember us beaten 4,5-nil and the feeling of disrespect from our own star players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom