• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games (14-16 Sep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

got red on me

Well-Known
EENi3noX4AEIq7B.jpg:large

So, everyone's tipped shock result today is Leicester sneaking a win at Old Toilet. What's the verdict?

Extremelly interesting game. United need something from this game. A result first of all but a solid performance equally important. Or else the whole Ole project has lost it all. Not a shock if Leicester win. Right now I would father put money on them than Man U

I think a draw would be a good result for Utd, Leicester winning wouldnt be shocking in the slightest

Son 1-0

Spurs 2-0, Palace bit fucking shit

Spurs 3-0, Palace just go home

Last edited:
That Son finish for the third was fantastic. He’ll be off at the end of the season when they win fuck all.

That Son finish for the third was fantastic. He’ll be off at the end of the season when they win fuck all.
He'd have gone long time ago if that was the case...Spurs have done well to keep their big stars for some time now

He'd have gone long time ago if that was the case...Spurs have done well to keep their big stars for some time now

I think you could see them improving over the last few years but I think they’re going downhill. Ericsson wanting out and leaving on a free will just be the start.

Come on Leicester, do something.

I wonder if Roys days are numbered over at palace

Without the transfer ban, the likes of Mount and Abraham probably would be out on loan again.

Chelsea looks good and I was always wondering when they would use their academy players since they have invested so much energy with their skullduggery tactics with regard to youth players. They have an interesting setup, they're aren't blatantly trying to copy Liverpool like Arsenal are. Looking forward to beating them at the bridge though. People talk about Man City but I actually get more pleasure beating Chelsea than I do City for some weird reason, maybe its their large base of racist fans...?

McTominays best attribute is his inability to get booked no matter how many fouls he commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom