• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 27th - 29th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham is unreal. On one hand it’s a pity we won’t see him in Liverpool colours, but on some level maybe it’s for the best - he is the one player capable of overshadowing everyone else, even Klopp, and this would have been highlighted even more in a situation where we invested all of our midfield rebuild funds into him. He would be another Stevie G here; dragging a flawed underperforming team by the force of his personality - it’s much better for us to have a well-functioning machine, even if this means we’ve missed out on a generational talent.

Dominik_Szoboszlai_Liverpool_2023-24.jpg

Neto with another assist.

10 games, 1 goal, 6 assists. (7th assist today)
In a team surrounded by top quality players his production will probably increase. I'd sign him to back up Salah in January.

Last edited:

In team surrounded by top quality players his production will probably increase. I'd sign him to back up Salah in January.

Sure he would love being backup!

It's the dream scenario obviously.
He'll get some starts while Salah is away at the AFCON.
Wolves would never let him leave in January and they'd demand crazy money.

Maybe he would join if he knew Salah was off in the summer. 6 months settling in period...?

Maybe he would join if he knew Salah was off in the summer. 6 months settling in period...?
True, but I'm not so sure if Salah will leave next season. Was almost certain of it in the summer.
Father time is still unbeaten so who knows, when the decline will be more apparent.

And with that, Neto is out until further notice. What rotten luck with injuries this young man has had :mad: With him gone, Wolves has collectively lost a creative spark and no longer taking the game to the maggies.

Last edited:

In a team surrounded by top quality players his production will probably increase. I'd sign him to back up Salah in January.
Isn’t he a. Injury prone and b. Promised to city?

Last edited:
And with that, Neto is out until further notice. What rotten luck with injuries this young man has had :mad: With him gone, Wolves has collectively lost a creative spark and no longer taking the game to the maggies.
The fuck, when did that happen?

OK just saw it, it's just a hamstring injury. Can't be that bad.

Cooke missed a penalty to Burnley for a handball as well. Didnt even review it. Blatant handball.

I think he would have fitted into a Klopp team and without causing any issues, I don’t see him causing issues at RM with the players they have so why not us.

I honestly think wasn’t a case of us pulling out, he preferred Madrid. I think FSG for the right player if required by Klopp, would have paid the fee.

We may still see him at some point at LFC, but like ths moves we have made since him so no issues.
Wages not the fee would have been the issue

So what gives with Girona? Second in La Liga sandwiched between the big two.

Girona were gifted 3 points the other night, was watching the game live as was being shown on Spanish TV, Celta had a perfectly legitimate goal rules out for a “foul on the keeper” replay shows he clearly spilled the ball and Celta score a tap in. Rafa went crazy, one of his coaching staff sent off then Girona go on to win game in stoppage time.

Girona were gifted 3 points the other night, was watching the game live as was being shown on Spanish TV, Celta had a perfectly legitimate goal rules out for a “foul on the keeper” replay shows he clearly spilled the ball and Celta score a tap in. Rafa went crazy, one of his coaching staff sent off then Girona go on to win game in stoppage time.

I wonder if it’s a coincidence that oil-rich teams are getting all the egregious refereeing mistakes in their favour lately.

And that’s only having come back from an injury-ravaged 2022/23 season.

The lad is s great player but as we know with Tiago Alcantara that’s not enough; you’ve got to be available, too.
Exactly. Steer well clear.

Actually I watched the highlights. The Ref initially gave no penalty - it was VAR who directed him to the monitor.

Ermm, which game were you watching?
Anthony Taylor pointed to the spot almost within seconds post the challenge. The VAR check just seemed confirm no major error to challenge the decision and it never to the monitor.

Not unexpected, his injury record is horrible.
We can’t replace Salah with a guy made of tooth picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom