• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 28/29 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
I think Amazon Prime spoilt us. We cannot pick and choose what games we watch (for us UK supporters).

First up is probably one of the least exciting fixtures Brighton v Bournemouth. 5:30 it’s Norwich v Spuds and to finish the day Burnley v Scum.

The 3 o’clock games look dire.

I think Amazon Prime spoilt us. We cannot pick and choose what games we watch (for us UK supporters).

First up is probably one of the least exciting fixtures Brighton v Bournemouth. 5:30 it’s Norwich v Spuds and to finish the day Burnley v Scum.

The 3 o’clock games look dire.
Yep. I've just actually willingly said to Bex "Shall we take the kids out somewhere today" having looked at the fixtures.

She looked at me & said "Is there no footy on today?" I replied "Well, none worth watching".

Turns out my mate wants to bring his kids round & his psvr though, so I'll be playing psvr instead this afternoon whilst the kids wreck the house that we just tidied yesterday.

It’s that period between Christmas and New Year. You should need to tidy the house every 2 hours as the kids pull out every new thing they received.

It’s that period between Christmas and New Year. You should need to tidy the house every 2 hours as the kids pull out every new thing they received.
Bit less hectic this year. Almost no 'big/toy' presents, almost all electronic/smaller ones instead, plus TV's for rooms etc. Makes life easier that's for sure, if more expensive!

It's awesome being able to watch every match purely for entertainment, and not care who wins, because they are all equally beyond touching distance of us....

It is indeed a dire slate on today. I have thr ability to sit here most of the morning to watch - and I probably will. But the first sight of something better to do and the TV goes off.

Brighton utterly battering Bournemouth. Had a second goal ruled out for marginal offside by VAR. But simply returned to punishing a passive, deep Cherries backline.

Bournemouth will get relegated this season.
Awful unbalanced team with some poor transfer additions. That defence is missing Ake, and Callum Wilson’s goals have dried up.
Fraser look like a League One player aswell.

But, Eddie Howe’s transfer dealings must surely be one of the worst. 6 mill for that shite left back I cant remember, 15 mill Ibe, 19 mill Solanke and the this seasons Billing 15 mill.
55 mill £ on shite. For all the hype about him, he cant buy a player to save his life.

They've been extremly unlucky with injuries.
But yeah he's done some terrible transfers these past few seasons. Spent several millions this season and loanee from Liverpool was their best transfer.
And next season he's signing 120k p/w Lallana.
They are really pushing above their weight at the moment.
Also Southampton are doing better and Watford are suddenly looking like a team.

Newcastle-Everton has been quite enjoyable - two teams really going for it. Impressive start from Ancelotti; the players instantly look more confident and organized and his in-game tactical changes have been spot-on. If him and Duncan Fergusson can forge a working partnership together, that will take care of any lack of motivation and intensity that Ancelotti is sometimes accused of.

Leicester will drop more points today, just about rotated their entire team. And Vardy hasnt travelled as his wife has given birth today

I'm sure there is now a thread on Grand Old Team talking up their chances of sneaking into Top 4 by end of year.
I said as soon as Ancelotti was appointed that he could bring the stability they require and because the PL is so tight this year 5th wasn't out of the question. But it's getting even tighter and with 19 games to go for sure they could finish 4th/5th if they can achieve some consistency.

Yep. I've just actually willingly said to Bex "Shall we take the kids out somewhere today" having looked at the fixtures.

She looked at me & said "Is there no footy on today?" I replied "Well, none worth watching".

Turns out my mate wants to bring his kids round & his psvr though, so I'll be playing psvr instead this afternoon whilst the kids wreck the house that we just tidied yesterday.

I saw Superhot is on sale for PSVR, apparently it's ace, have you tried it?

I keep thinking I should go back to Resident Evil 7. Problem is I'm completely terrified. Absolute pussy.

Bournemouth will get relegated this season.
Awful unbalanced team with some poor transfer additions. That defence is missing Ake, and Callum Wilson’s goals have dried up.
Fraser look like a League One player aswell.

But, Eddie Howe’s transfer dealings must surely be one of the worst. 6 mill for that shite left back I cant remember, 15 mill Ibe, 19 mill Solanke and the this seasons Billing 15 mill.
55 mill £ on shite. For all the hype about him, he cant buy a player to save his life.
That's pretty harsh. They've been extremwly unluckerribly unlucky with injuries.
Danny hits his 12th of the season - go Danny Boy ! However watch Budgie .. had me ROFL !

Poor Martin

Rodgers went all out and almost changed the entire team:

cdf1a5c6f4736fa97bf7460216f41503.jpg

We must have really made them work hard.

You’re forgetting that they’re still shite though
You spend that amount of money, not all the players can be shite. They just needed direction, organisation and some motivation. I am concerned by them now, but at the same time very happy that Carlo is back in the PL.

I’m watching the Norwich spuds game on Sky One. For some reason I have no commentary just the crowd noise. It’s much more of an enjoyable experience.

That strike didn’t seem to be hard. I thought the keeper was really slow to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom