• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 and Spurs have been laborious in attack. Like waiting for that teacher in Ferris Bueller’s Fay Off to finish a question

True. Had they done this in the fa cup game we'd have fucking mullered them too.

Amazes me that Rooney continues to play like a petulant child when it goes against him even at this age.

As his body starts to let himself down even more he's going to be a massive liability. Which is boss.

Superb that Chelsea dropped points.

Son is some player I really rate him.

Kane,Ali,Son,Erikson is a great front 4,hopefully Real chance that this summer.

Woohoo we go second if we win by 5 clear goals tomorrow.
Ha. I looked at the table earlier, having not thought much about the matches this weekend & therefore having forgotten who we were playing, & that the same thing, with the addition of "Fuck, if we're on our game we could actually do that to some teams" I then remembered who we were playing.

We might score 5 & win 5-4 though!

Ha. I looked at the table earlier, having not thought much about the matches this weekend & therefore having forgotten who we were playing, & that the same thing, with the addition of "Fuck, if we're on our game we could actually do that to some teams" I then remembered who we were playing.

We might score 5 & win 5-4 though!

We will be so fired up tomorrow - Klopp will make our players like possessed maniacs - City will not know what hits them - no way are they better by the number of points we see on that table no way. Consistency Fox - just lets us down - but things are different now - we will attack them like no team has this season.

We will be so fired up tomorrow - Klopp will make our players like possessed maniacs - City will not know what hits them - no way are they better by the number of points we see on that table no way. Consistency Fox - just lets us down - but things are different now - we will attack them like no team has this season.
We were the better side & utterly tore them a new one before the sending off last time, & then got beat 5 fucking nil.

Otamendi will be shitting himself thinking about this match.

We have to finish our chances though. And this colossal new CB has to put in another performance like the derby one or better & continue to keep our defence in line too.

I'm actually really looking forward to this match. And shitting bricks about it too.

We were the better side & utterly tore them a new one before the sending off last time, & then got beat 5 fucking nil.

Otamendi will be shitting himself thinking about this match.

We have to finish our chances though. And this colossal new CB has to put in another performance like the derby one or better & continue to keep our defence in line too.

I'm actually really looking forward to this match. And shitting bricks about it too.

Eh? No we weren't. Rewatch the game.

We created one great chance that we missed they 2 more.

Could easily have been 3-1.

Then they destroyed us

That was a ridiculous free kick & booking that.

Welbeck ran across him, forcing him to run into him & the lad gets a yellow for it.

Bournemouth have had some decent chances in this last twenty minutes or so.

Certainly doesn't look like a guaranteed Arsenal win at this stage.

Bournemouth should've had a pen too.

HT 0-0

Pains me to say it, but Wishere has played well recently. Arsenal don't look great, but then, neither do Bournemouth.

Commentator just corrected himself, that was Ibe's second premiership goal. He scored for us once apparently in 2016 against WBA.

That's a goal a year kinda stat that is.

Sterling best hope City don't target him as a replacement.

Bournemouth have looked good second half. I'm already a bag of nerves for the game so watching this helps

Haha. All my Arsenal supporting friends are more or less past caring at this point

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Arsenal Fan TV sucks - they're so fucking dejected. DT, Troopz - they're accepting it and there's no anger, desire nothing ... Fuck's sake. There goes the fun of Arsenal.

Watching Arse’s limp performance they really could do with the power and dynamism of an Ox type player. Which is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom