• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Matches 30th - 31st Mar.

They've made a show themselves after the game there. Pep and Haaland, classless pair of pricks

Perfect result.

Both play Wednesday so even better if there are more dropped points before we play Sheffield United on Thursday

Perfect result.

Both play Wednesday so even better if there are more dropped points before we play Sheffield United on Thursday

Arsenal got their goal difference advantage over us against Sheffield United. We need to claw that back

I am dismayed that I wasted two hours of my life watching that turd.

I also know that the sole reason we got the result I wanted is because I wasted two hours of my life watching that turd.
Liar ! The only reason we won and that that match was drawn was because I refused to lower my left arm from on top of my head - I knew if I switched arms and put the right arm on top then we'd concede / and City would win. Can't use that arm now - lack of blood flow disarmed me.

IMG-9770.jpg

Sending thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of irony at this very difficult time.

Frank Leboeuf made a very good point yesterday. Teams like Liverpool etc. take long range shots not just on the off chance (low) that they may score but to force defenders to come out and defend the shots, and they'll do that all the time knowing there may be a shot - creating space behind them that can be played through (e.g Mac vs Brighton).

City don't (rarely) do that always trying to play around and through teams - and with a weaker squad this season it's led to fewer goals and less chances for Haaland (compared to last season).

Frank Leboeuf made a very good point yesterday. Teams like Liverpool etc. take long range shots not just on the off chance (low) that they may score but to force defenders to come out and defend the shots, and they'll do that all the time knowing there may be a shot - creating space behind them that can be played through (e.g Mac vs Brighton).

City don't (rarely) do that always trying to play around and through teams - and with a weaker squad this season it's led to fewer goals and less chances for Haaland (compared to last season).
I think we used to be like that. A midfield trio of Hendo, Fab and Gini = no goal threat, no long shots. Thinking back our front 3 were really brilliant back then, practically tanking all of our goals / assists, with the help from Trent / Robbo.

I think we used to be like that. A midfield trio of Hendo, Fab and Gini = no goal threat, no long shots. Thinking back our front 3 were really brilliant back then, practically tanking all of our goals / assists, with the help from Trent / Robbo.
The extra space there being created by teams being forced to double up on Robbo/Trent who often still got the crosses in.

Back
Top Bottom