• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 3rd and 4th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who are biggest challengers are this season, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, but none of them will last that long. I think it's maybe ourselves, as long as we don't fuck up too much.

5 point gap already. At this rate we’ll finish the season 63 points ahead of city.

No idea who are biggest challengers are this season, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, but none of them will last that long. I think it's maybe ourselves, as long as we don't fuck up too much.
I think City have the strongest squad of anyone. Really - they should be winning it - financial rules no longer apply to them. It is testament to Klopp and the mentality of our team that we can hope to finish ahead of them. Covid, as shown by Mane and Thiago this week, may have a say also.

I think City have the strongest squad of anyone. Really - they should be winning it - financial rules no longer apply to them. It is testament to Klopp and the mentality of our team that we can hope to finish ahead of them. Covid, as shown by Mane and Thiago this week, may have a say also.

Actually - I think the problem with them is that they know or at least their manager knows only one way to play. The only time since Pep joined - was the game against us the season before last where they decided to have a defensive setup. Other than that they play in a way which should actually give them the type of wins and loss numbers they got last season. Think about it - no team should be so secure being in the opposition half for like 60%+ of the time, they leave so much space behind and their natural way of playing means they don't tackle or block much. He overloads his team with attacking talent - who lets face it are not really the tackling type or running back type. If you get pass their pressing players with a bit of skill - you can easily do them because of the space they leave behind.

He's just spent another 100 million on defense - with maybe more to come. And 2 seasons prior to last season suggest last season as the anomaly. They operate within different rules.

I think COrona is probably one of our top challengers this year -

Everton...their manager .. he is really good innit ? because I know it's not the players... please God don't let it be.

Today's games & forecasts :

SUNDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2020

• Leicester 12:00 West Ham (2-0)
  • Southampton 12:00 West Brom (2-1)
  • Arsenal 14:00 Sheff Utd (2-0)
  • Wolves 14:00 Fulham (3-0)
  • Man Utd 16:30 Tottenham (1-1)
  • Aston Villa 19:15 Liverpool (1-3)

Moyes might be the first manager out of a job due to covid, cos they're playing well better without him.

Atalanta beating Cagliari 5-2. Won 4-2 against Torino and 4-1 against Lazio. 13 goals after 3 games. Should be able to outscore their GF record of 98 last season.

Having done by daddy/husband duties I can now sit down and watch the footy. I’m picking Wolves v Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom