• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this but come on Man U!
Yeah it's an odd one. I'm going for Felliani to drop kick Sterling into a bloody mess leaving him writhing around on the floor and then Sanchez to pop up with a cheeky equaliser.

Some team goal that..

You can only applaude football played like that..

I've said it before and I will say it again..

These are the new Barca.. they will sweep the board over the next few seasons..

ARSENAL 1-1 WOLVES (Mkhitaryan 86)

Arsenal are level.

It's a slightly fortuitous goal as Mkhitaryan swings in a cross from the left corner of the box which misses everyone and flies in at the back post, with Rui Patricio unable to react quickly enough.

ARSENAL 1-1 WOLVES

90+4: WOW! How close is this?!

Wolves threaten on the break again and Traore plays back for Neves. He hits a curling shot from outside the box which beats Leno but hits the bar and bounces down on the line.

So close again from the visitors

We're ten points ahead of manure and two points off the top after twelve games. This is good.
It's very good - Couple that with we can only get better and Utd seem to have completely imploded it's all a lot of fun.

Arsenal and Chelsea both dropping points at home and United losing, pretty decent results today.

Yes .. but City - which that game was a draw at the very least, or ended at 2-1; At least that way we have gained one in the goal difference department. Fuck it.

Yes .. but City - which that game was a draw at the very least, or ended at 2-1; At least that way we have gained one in the goal difference department. Fuck it.

2-1, 3-1 all the same, given they're now 13 goals ahead and it's been 30 years since the league went to goal difference.

City are already 4 points better off this season compared to the corresponding fixtures of last season...

They are going to storm it....

giphy.gif

I can't fucking believe we're 29 points behind already

We are 2 points and 13 goals behind them. On the plus side though - we are playing well shit, and they are playing really well in every game. So I am willing to believe there is more to come from us and when that kicks in I expect us to be 10 points and 10 goals ahead of them. That's my dream.

I hope Sterling gets caught shagging Silva's missus and it splits the camp in two and everything goes to shit. But as long as we keep winning we can't control what is a properly freak Citeh side. Just don't get all stressed on it.

About ten years ago we were top at Christmas, under Rafa, and we drew at home against West Ham, stayed top, but the team got booed off. First time I can remember hearing it. It's like a large chunk of the support become massive fannies when we start playing well and having a chance. It doesn't do anyone any good.

If we keep winning and beat them at the Etihad we'll win the league.
(Quick maths)

It never pans out like that anyway, both teams will drop unexpected points along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom