• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other week 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amusing to hear the equally dull commentary team try and talk up the game after the final whistle went - we all just had to sit through that shitfest, you're fooling no-one.

Neville doesn't think either side went and planned for a draw, 'It were just the way the match panned out'. Yes, brilliant analysis.

I'm sure the papers will be drooling over Rooney tomorrow aswell, because despite clearly wanting to go and acting like a cunt to their fans two weeks ago, he tracked back and tackled Ramires at one point during the game.

Did anyone understand what the hell Maureen was waffling on about? It sounded like gibberish when he was discussing Rooney.

Yeah, but when he DOES go on he loses the thread of what he is saying. He's only built for sound bites.

I'm sure the papers will be drooling over Rooney tomorrow aswell, because despite clearly wanting to go and acting like a cunt to their fans two weeks ago, he tracked back and tackled Ramires at one point during the game.

Are you serious? That was an awesome tackle and he passed the ball afterwards too!! Man of the match contender, fantastic player, only englishman that could get in the Barca side... :whistle:

Isnt it the first time in 3-4 years that Utd havent scored at home?
Anyhoo, it was boooooring shitefest.

Gollum sounded as though Manure were in for Bale, Spurs would be crazy to sell him to them unless they want to cut their nose to spite their face by indirectly hurting chelsea.

I now know why Real Madrid got rid of Mourinho. I had forgotten just how negative his football can be!

177990484.jpg

177990489.jpg

177990480.jpg

37znc.gif

bizarre, moyes going for the handshake (look at the eyes), and mourinho waiting cup moyes' hands together, that turns into a homoerotic handclasp of sorts, capped off with a subtle cheek-to-cheek brush

Don't understand why people are having a go at morinho. That's Chelsea's toughest game of the whole season out the way and he got a point. Exactly what they went there to do. What's the problem?

He's a fucking nob who sucks the life out of football. And he's got an ugly bird. I can't take him seriously since I know what his tart looks like.

We can beat them, but we need to be at our best. Also, don't think anyone has mentioned it but, we've won the first two game thanks to two first half goals. More of that please.
To be fair, if we win by scoring goals in the second half, that is also good.

To be fair, if we win by scoring goals in the second half, that is also good.

Of course, but getting an early goal against teams that usually park the bus in front of goal, like Stoke, is preferable. We tend to get more frustrated as the game progresses and sometimes even manage to get sucker punched towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom