• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Palace game moved to bank holiday Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have tickets for this game, thanks to a palace mate of mine. Hopefully by then we have secured no.19 and we can both enjoy the game in a care free manner! My first lfc game for almost 10 years! Gutted it will be at the home end, I will need to be extra well behaved! YNWA. I have never been to see lfc in the opposing fans section, any tips apart from not wearing an lfc top! I think Palace fans are not of the same ilk as West Ham fans?

They mightn't be too bad as their own team are safe as houses in terms of fighting relegation so they should be more chilled.

Although you never know, depends what area of the ground you're sitting in...hopefully it's not too hostile.

If we drop points then it gives extra motivation to city to win and fight for those games in hand. we have no choice in any of this a draw or loss means no title.

I'll say it again - playing catch up will take its toll on City. Worked last time I said it before the Sunderland game. So worth another try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom