• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Palace Post Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fantastic performance yesterday. Whenever Palace got the ball in the last quarter of the game we hunted them down until they coughed it up. It was almost funny to watch. I don't think the final whistle could come soon enough for them.
And we added a highlight-reel game to go with the home games against City and Everton. 12 goals in those 3 games and they probably contain 10 of our best 15 goals this season. Mane's was my favourite yesterday. Salah's pass was unreal, and Sadio rarely misses from those positions.

200624157.1_xl.jpg

Delighted though I am ... having seen on the news I really hope there isn't a big spike in that fucking Virus coming up in a week or two in Liverpool

Delighted though I am ... having seen on the news I really hope there isn't a big spike in that fucking Virus coming up in a week or two in Liverpool

Hope not. So far outdoor events have not led to spikes - like the anti-police brutality protests here in NYC did not move the needle with COVID cases. Very much hope it’s the same for the Liverpudlians.

P.S. But please wear a mask when you’re outside. Most people at the BLM protests did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom