• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Patrice Evra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roopy

Very Active
FOOTBALL ace Patrice Evra’s international career with France has hit rock bottom — after cameras caught him wiping his backside with a team shirt.

The Manchester United star, 31, then held up the jersey and sniffed it after being relegated to the subs’ bench for last week’s clash with Serbia.

His outrageous antics — which have become a hit on YouTube — were slammed yesterday as “disrespectful”.

Respected Paris magazine Le 10 Sport blasted: “It was disgusting! But this gesture shows above all a real lack of respect towards the blue of France and all that it stands for.

“We struggle to imagine Evra doing the same with the Manchester United shirt.”

The left-back has already come under fire in France after he led a players’ strike at the 2010 World Cup.

And his position in the team is now under threat with France due to take on England in Euro 2012 next Monday.

Le 10 Sport added: “His popularity has been falling for months, and this unacceptable act will not change the situation at all

View: http://youtu.be/_nxpMZVLtR0

The FA found the only 3 people that do I think..

He's a gigantic cunt and I'm certain he lied about Suarez.

So am I, and I resent idiots saying I'm biased because of it. Evra is well known to be a devious little bastard. Oh, and a racist too, funnily enough.

It doesnt look like he does any such thing to me.
It looks like he just picks it up from on the bench.
What an odd story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom