• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Round 14 : 19th - 21st December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least McTominay pulled his groin in the last minute vs Leeds and Vardy limped off with his groin done too. That will likely hit Leicester much the harder. If we have 9 injured I want every other bloody team to have the same, let's see how they handle it.

Our game at home to United in mid-January has suddenly become much bigger.

Last edited:
I was really hoping they would lose, or draw this game, if they win their remaining game they are only like what 2 points behind us ? - not what I want to see. That is why I worry about those 'moments' we have against the likes of Spurs, and even Crystal Palace, where the opposition has really good chances against us. Until VVD is back - we really cannot relax, and right now Fabinho is holding that defense in check. Also - I don't have much faith in us coming back if we go 2-0 down to anyone this season, I can see us losing the plot and losing like we did at Vila. It is essential we win all the games we are expected to win, and I for once would like us to really fuck over united under Klopp, they have been underserving of the score-line against us and I want Klopp to have a real master class - with none of that last minute scoring by Lallana / Salah to ensure a draw or win. I want Klopp to really fuck Oli over, like fucking derail that bus of his so badly that it becomes a write-off.

It’s Ole, they won a game against a reckless but exciting Leeds side.

It’s weird due to the TV scheduling thursday night Europa league will not play a part this season

Decent form and no doubt have a good team, but how they done against the current top 6?
From what I remember, they have avoided going toe to toe against the likes of Chelsea and pretty much sat back against the big sides.

They will be in the reckoning but City are the true threat and have always been.

Last edited:
10 days ago spurs were title contenders. Now sitting in 6th. Spurs always gonna spurs.

Not PL but .. shrugs :

Juventus suffered their first Serie A loss of the season as their 10 men were humbled at home by 15th placed Fiorentina. 0-3 .
Juve's ex-Chelsea midfielder Juan Cuadrado was sent off for a lunge on Gaetano Castrovilli in the 18th minute.
Napoli have won an appeal at the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) over a points deduction for missing their Serie A game at Juventus in October (due to Covid). The clubs will now meet in a rearranged fixture after Juve were originally awarded a 3-0 win.

Juve now 7 pts behind AC and 6 behind Inter (same games played).

Sociedad 0-2 Atletico M. AM go 3 pts clear of Real plus AM have a game in hand. Barca 8 pts behind AM and have played a game more. Atletico, who have conceded just five goals in 13 league games this term, comfortably kept an eighth clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom