• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Plagiarism.

Im sure we can squeeze another round in yeah.
I'll go with the Vikings.

having two of the fastest most dynamic rb in the league with the smartest QB i have ever watched gives any team a chance. I can see Miami pulling out all their trick plays and beating the Ravens. They also beat them last year - their only win - that builds confidence over an opponent.

The smartest qb you've ever watched..?

Do you live in Southern Florida with only one channel on your TV, mate? ;D He's quite good, and ironically, had the Jets kept him, they'd probably be in now, but that's a little strong... Peyton Manning? Tom Brady?

They CAN win - They are explosive, but it's the time of year when 90% of the time a great defense beats a great offense.

Yes you did. Your tactic of going against the Lions each week was sound.
Were doing a playoff one now.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=29550.msg765684#msg765684 date=1230660558]
The smartest qb you've ever watched..?

Do you live in Southern Florida with only one channel on your TV, mate? ;D He's quite good, and ironically, had the Jets kept him, they'd probably be in now, but that's a little strong... Peyton Manning? Tom Brady?

They CAN win - They are explosive, but it's the time of year when 90% of the time a great defense beats a great offense.
[/quote]

Ah but the statement wasn't who is the best QB, or most explosive. Chad Pennington is the smartest QB, he makes the right decision 98% of the time. He lacks in the arm category something so huge for a QB, but he does make up for it with his brain. Easily the smartest with the ball. Peyton or Eli might actually be smarter with their audibles and complete game control. But Chad makes the right throw virtually every time.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=29550.msg765944#msg765944 date=1230714102]
Yes you did. Your tactic of going against the Lions each week was sound.
Were doing a playoff one now.
[/quote]

It was hardly groundbreaking thinking on my part, was it?

Anyway, what do I win? Where's my trophy you cunt?

Send me your address and i'll send you a prize.

[quote author=livvy185 link=topic=29550.msg764773#msg764773 date=1230566730]
Baltimore for me.
[/quote]

Nice.

Haha livvy and whaddapie are the last 2 standing.

Back
Top Bottom