• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Players getting robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Sean

Very Well-Known
This has been going on for decades now. Players go off to play and their homes get burgled. What I don't understand is how a multimillion pound business employing millionaire footballers can't organise for someone to house sit while they are away. It's pretty fucking simple.

This has been going on for decades now. Players go off to play and their homes get burgled. What I don't understand is how a multimillion pound business employing millionaire footballers can't organise for someone to house sit while they are away. It's pretty fucking simple.

It would also give Lovren, Klavan, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Markovic, Robertson, Karius and Ings something useful to do on matchdays

You really should be keeping this to yourself, while at the same time setting up a business that offers house-sitting for multi-millionaire footballers.

Yeah, right. Imagine Silver Sean house-sitting for Chamberpot.

He'd come back to a smoking ruin of a house with "I hate you" written in shit on the last standing fragments of his front door.

Yeah, right. Imagine Silver Sean house-sitting for Chamberpot.

He'd come back to a smoking ruin of a house with "I hate you" written in shit on the last standing fragments of his front door.

It depends on your definition, but if he didn't shift any of the smouldering piles of ash, then I'd say that's technically still not robbing. Good job, Sean.

DNozPq-WAAAgd9N.jpg

Someone has wrapped John Barnes to a lamppost. It's all going off.

There'd be too much incriminating evidence for the house-sitter. Too much temptation to take pictures of his fridge and sell them to the papers. Go rummaging through his medicine cabinet looking for banned substances. Installing physical keystroke loggers onto his computers, hack into the wifi, check the history, his emails. Or even getting a syringe and spiking his milk with growth hormones. All sort's of things. It's better to trust no one.

There'd be too much incriminating evidence for the house-sitter. Too much temptation to take pictures of his fridge and sell them to the papers. Go rummaging through his medicine cabinet looking for banned substances. Installing physical keystroke loggers onto his computers, hack into the wifi, check the history, his emails. Or even getting a syringe and spiking his milk with growth hormones. All sort's of things. It's better to trust no one.

Or more accurately, dantes

what’s the house sitter going to do when a gang of axe wielding thugs enter.

In the usa, at least you have the law and can carry a gun to protect yourself.

Last edited:
Was thinking exactly the same when i saw the article. Hire a security company to patrol the houses outside FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom