• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please Mind The Gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I get that we are not a plaything.
Investing in a business to build it up is not a novel concept, is it?
I expect them to fuck off in 2-4 years with shitloads of cash.
There is more reaping than sowing in these ones.

The lunacy of money in the game is what it is.

The ONLY reason Real and Barca can beat us and poach players for huge cash is because the get their own TV deals in Spain. I used to regularly go to La Liga games and pay 20E a ticket. The fact that Real and Barca do not share out TV cash a la Premier league style has not been beneficial to La Liga at all, it has made the league less competitive

The international TV deals for the EPL are not so small at all and has been growing but the big clubs are right to point out that foreign folk are hoping to see them and not Burnley...

It is right that we get a bigger share of the cash, that said giving excessive financial differential between the bigger clubs and the smaller clubs is a shame in some ways, in fact the ludicrous flow of cash into the game has diminished it somehow.

The lunacy of money in the game is what it is.

The ONLY reason Real and Barca can beat us and poach players for huge cash is because the get their own TV deals in Spain. I used to regularly go to La Liga games and pay 20E a ticket. The fact that Real and Barca do not share out TV cash a la Premier league style has not been beneficial to La Liga at all, it has made the league less competitive

The international TV deals for the EPL are not so small at all and has been growing but the big clubs are right to point out that foreign folk are hoping to see them and not Burnley...

It is right that we get a bigger share of the cash, that said giving excessive financial differential between the bigger clubs and the smaller clubs is a shame in some ways, in fact the ludicrous flow of cash into the game has diminished it somehow.

I thought they had ended that system last year as it was basically killing off the rest of Spanish football bar the big 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom