• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Possibility of mini drinkies - Newcastle on 14th Sep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamma Mia

Head Chef
Administrator
How would you rate my chances of getting two tickets for that game?

And can anyone point me to legit sites where I may be able to buy them?
So far the only option I can find that seems legit and available is Hopitality at Aintree Racecourse.

Last edited:
Should be able to sort it
That would be pretty fucking great. Strong enough chance that I can go ahead and book flights?

If it comes to paying over the odds and only getting one ticket, I could live with that.

Hang on I'm not putting myself massively out the way here. 1) I'll probably be in Scotland anyway 2) I'm conscientiously objecting to VAR.

Hang on I'm not putting myself massively out the way here. 1) I'll probably be in Scotland anyway 2) I'm conscientiously objecting to VAR.
In a perverse way I kinda find it funny that these media-savvy American billionaires won't install screens, which suggests they object to VAR too. Surely it's gonna be a massive mess

Were there rumours you'd be able to see the thing on your phone or did I dream that?

Either way, I'm pretty sure it's gonna make the game less enjoyable for those at the ground

Last edited:
You're still a legend!

I don't expect guarantees. If there's a reasonable chance, I'm ok with a touch of risk.

If you only need one you can have mine if all else fails. I just don't know what the market is gonna be like this year so can't guarantee a pair, but it's likely I'll get one.
Will be traveling with my best mate who is keen on joining me and sharing the experience, but he's not a massive football fan or even a Red, so a pair would be nice, but if he doesn't get one there's no bother.

If you only need one you can have mine if all else fails. I just don't know what the market is gonna be like this year so can't guarantee a pair, but it's likely I'll get one.
The legend is often overused but this man is worthy.

Unbelievable generosity

Well you'll defo get in and he probably will so you can get your travel sorted.

Tell me you're not going to be away that whole weekend though. It would be a tragedy if I were to finally make it to Liverpool and not get a chance to do ket and cucumbers with Woland.

Right, this looks like it's actually going to happen this time. Who's in Liverpool that weekend and wants to meet up?

Were there rumours you'd be able to see the thing on your phone or did I dream that?

Either way, I'm pretty sure it's gonna make the game less enjoyable for those at the ground
Yeah, they made some comments about fans in grounds without screens being able to use an app to watch the VAR decisions.

Based on how spotty & unreliable the wifi is in Anfield & presumably the delay factor, I can't see it being even remotely viable, except maybe to see the reason for what you've just watched a couple of minutes earlier.

Tell me you're not going to be away that whole weekend though. It would be a tragedy if I were to finally make it to Liverpool and not get a chance to do ket and cucumbers with Woland.

There's a strong possibility I'll be settled in to my post brexit bunker, north of the wall. I'm here working on it now, it's ace.

Sound as ever man.

Sound as ever man.

Any chance you're around that weekend? I'm hoping to get to London on Friday 13th Sep and then make my way to Liverpool until Mon/Tues, then back London side the following weekend.

I'm on day 71 of sobriety, so if you are keen and available, we could hook up for a non drinkers drinkies.

No shit sherlock, but I reckon tix are gonna be a right bollocks next season. Desperately need Annie Road extension done.

Any chance you're around that weekend? I'm hoping to get to London on Friday 13th Sep and then make my way to Liverpool until Mon/Tues, then back London side the following weekend.

I'm on day 71 of sobriety, so if you are keen and available, we could hook up for a non drinkers drinkies.
Yeah man - That's do-able. 71 days.... Well done dude

Yeah, they made some comments about fans in grounds without screens being able to use an app to watch the VAR decisions.

Based on how spotty & unreliable the wifi is in Anfield & presumably the delay factor, I can't see it being even remotely viable, except maybe to see the reason for what you've just watched a couple of minutes earlier.

You came into a thread about me maybe finally getting my ass to Liverpool and asking for a meet up, and that's what you post?

Are you afraid, Jon Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom