• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Match Bugsy Appreciation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the song?

Both fans are as bad as each other. There were plenty of "murderers" and "always the victim..." chants from the away end.

Also, Lucas a 6 is a pisstake. And I hate him.

It was clear from the start that we were playing the ball much faster with first time passes across the back. Good sign because that's the way to beat the teams we will face for the rest of the season

Sent from my SM-A500FU using SixCrazyMinutes mobile app

One other small-ish point I forgot to mention:

• Love how Emre Can goes in for a tackle. It's pleasantly surprising cos you look at him swanning around the pitch looking at his reflection in his boots and you assume he'll be a complete vagina when it comes to tackling. He fully commits to every tackle though, never flinches, and actually doesn't seem to roll around like a fool when he gets done by a bad one. Take Williams stamping on him at the weekend - he got up, gave Williams a look and carried on.
He's no superstar, but his attitude is much improved.

Missed training today, most likely after the tackle from Williams. Hope he's fit for Bournemouth

Anyone know where that video of Liverpool fans singing about Coleman comes from. Not very nice to say the least.

• Love how Emre Can goes in for a tackle. It's pleasantly surprising cos you look at him swanning around the pitch looking at his reflection in his boots and you assume he'll be a complete vagina when it comes to tackling. He fully commits to every tackle though, never flinches, and actually doesn't seem to roll around like a fool when he gets done by a bad one. Take Williams stamping on him at the weekend - he got up, gave Williams a look and carried on.

I've never really thought he was a bit ...disinclined to get stuck in, and I've never been one to question attitude and desire much, but Can's fluctuating levels of performance are weird. He's been very good in the last few games, after a period of dreadful flat displays.

Does it really take him that long to play himself into form?

Its probably a combination of that and the calf injury he's been struggling with.

I've never really thought he was a bit ...disinclined to get stuck in, and I've never been one to question attitude and desire much, but Can's fluctuating levels of performance are weird. He's been very good in the last few games, after a period of dreadful flat displays.

Does it really take him that long to play himself into form?

Did you mean to reply to me in that post?

Agreed - plus i noticed later on that when Williams was down injured in the final 20 mins of the game, it was Can who put the ball out.

I really don't understand the rulings on this, they basically said during the commentary that because Can didn't make a meal of it, it wouldn't get pursued.
You need to bitch and moan about things to get anything done.

It's pathetic

Thoughts on that Inside Anfield video...

1) Coutinho in his suit looks like he's turning up for his first day at school.
2) The new changing room / tunnel area looks like a hospital corridor.
3) Why are so many people allowed access to the tunnel at match-time? Loads of the fuckers...doing very little work.

Thoughts on that Inside Anfield video...

1) Coutinho in his suit looks like he's turning up for his first day at school.
2) The new changing room / tunnel area looks like a hospital corridor.
3) Why are so many people allowed access to the tunnel at match-time? Loads of the fuckers...doing very little work.
4) Firmino seemed to get lost at half time & went towards the away dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom