• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poty

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB was phenomenal this season to be fair. I can't say he doesn't deserve it.

KDB deserved it, as he had a fantastic season. Thats not being harsh on Mane at all, but I have no problem with De Bruyne winning it.

The issue I have with the awards is they are voted for by the public. We know that doesn’t go well.

These awards seem pretty meaningless. I wonder if the players care about them.

Anyways, De Bruyne is the best player in the league so can't really complain too much.

The issue I have with the awards is they are voted for by the public. We know that doesn’t go well.
Imagine having a poll with 3 Liverpool players in the vote. Now imagine having just one of them and where would those other votes now go? Same with the POTY voting. If there was no Hendo and TAA I bet Mane would have pushed KDB all the way ... or even pipped him to the post.

Last edited:
There's that many awards now I lose track. Is this the one the players vote for? PFA?

Oh I fucking give up. PFA Player of the Year, PFA Young Player of the Year and Football Writer's Player of the Year.

That's it. Everything else needs to fuck off.
The more the merrier. Anything that gets to piss off City and United fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom