• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - F*ck You Count Cup Final - Sat 16:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on a high ! :D Can’t come down somehow …
I have two big celebrations,
The F A cup win wow
& tomorrow (I just noticed)it’s 12 months to the day I’ve been here on SCM ! :D
A short time in comparison, but it’s been a journey …
Can hardly contain meself !

Is that song we created or from his previous clubs?
You know the song is a banger when Milner is dancing to it.
Tune…

Tsimi also going loon doing sit down dancing in the background hahah

Liverpool supporters are famed for their songs and fan chants, so it wasn't long before Van Dijk got his own.
Sung to the tune of 'Dirty Old Town' made famous by British Celtic punk band The Pogues, Van Dijk's song gained popularity on the Liverpool terraces a few months into the 2018-19 season. Supporters altered the lyrics – originally by Ewan MacColl – which were actually written about Salford, England, a borough in Greater Manchester not too far from Old Trafford, home of Liverpool's great rival Manchester United.
The new lyrics reference Van Dijk's immense skills as a defender and the fans' pride and appreciation for their No.4.
Its catchiness has made it almost as popular a tune as Liverpool's Champions League classic 'Allez Allez Allez', with the likes of players such as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain even singing the chant in the dressing room after the Champions League victory in 2019.
Below you can watch a rendition of the song performed by Jamie Webster in Madrid, hours before the UCL final against Tottenham.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/hes-vi...us-liverpool-chant/1roevche47aoy1szto61pv36m5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom