• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man Utd (a) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the game pissed in the city centre loving every second of it. I've no idea who played well but I've never laughed so much during a football match.

I thought something like this might be possible. United are dangerous, but there have such a weak underbelly that a humiliation was always on the cards, and the lads delivered it with bells on. If it wasn't for the sending off we might have won by eight.

A historic day in our history. The new away shirt is an instant classic.

Football doesn't get much better than today. Savour it.

Last edited:
jose_mourinho.jpg

Bungling Maguire..a joke central defender..

Goal No 1 He comes across to challenge, coming off his position, is bypassed and he is 15 yards behind the play..then trots back as Keita scores.

Goal No 2 He bungles a challenge on an innocuous ball in the area, Keita is hardly making a challenge, Maguire wafts at the ball, bumps into Shaw handing Keita possession, he plays it out to trent, while Maguire points across the box..to late...2-0

Goal No 3. He does actually block Salah's shot..the ball breaks out to Nabby...Mo is 3 YARDS BEHIND Maguire..even slightly behind 2 other defenders...Maguire NODS off as Mo...quick as a flash goes past the 2 defenders..gets there...and it's only about 7/8 yards..but he gets in front of the dozy Maguire and blasts in No 3.

Goal No 4 He makes a complete mess of a challenge on Bobby..knocking him over but still doesn't make contact and clear his lines..ball is played to Jota who plays in Mo..who is standing in his own footie post code and he coolly slides it in.

Goal No 5...Ok fair enough...it was a great through ball from Hendo...but a fully committed top defender could've got a skin on it, or made an attempt...Maguire just watched it cut inside him.

A woeful display from their captain. A sharper top defender could've stopped at least 2 of the goals keeping United in with a small chance. He should be in Ole's office first thing Monday morning being honest and telling Ole he was crap. And Ole should drop him till he proves he can concentrate on his job for 90 odd minutes at a time.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ you can’t blame Maguire on ALL 5 goals surely? Harsh that…he’s a bargains of a Rolls Royce ffs.

Bungling Maguire..a joke central defender..

Goal No 1 He comes across to challenge, coming off his position, is bypassed and he is 15 yards behind the play..then trots back as Keita scores.

Goal No 2 He bungles a challenge on an innocuous ball in the area, Keita is hardly making a challenge, Maguire wafts at the ball, bumps into Shaw handing kieta possession, he plays it out to trent, while Maguire points across the box..to late...2-0

Goal No 3. He does actually block Salah's shot..the ball breaks out to Nabby...Mo is 3 YARDS BEHIND Maguire..even slightly behind 2 other defenders...Maguire NODS off as Mo...quick as a flash goes past the 2 defenders..gets there...and it's only about 7/8 yards..but he gets in front of the dozy Maguire and blasts in No 3.

Goal No 4 He makes a complete mess of a challenge on Bobby..knocking him over but still doesn't make contact and clear his lines..ball is played to Jota who plays in Mo..who is standing in his own footie post code and he cooly slides it in.

Goal No 5...Ok fair enough...it was a great through ball from Hendo...but a fully committed top defender could've got a skin on it, or made an attempt...Maguire just watched it cut inside him.

A woeful display from their captain. A sharper top defender could've stopped at least 2 of the goals keeping United in with a small chance. He should be in Ols's office first thing Monday morning being honest and telling Ole he was crap. And Ole should drop him till he proves he can concentrate on his job for 90 odd minutes at a time.

Harry Maguire looks like he's been on the PlayStation eating curry in his bedroom. He looks like he stinks of socks. How come he's got a double chin? In that interview he looked more like he'd been watching it in the pub drinking cheeky vimtos and scranning pork scratchings than playing in it, the fucking pile of slabhead manc shite

I spent the game pissed in the city centre loving every second of it. I've no idea who played well but I've never laughed so much during a football match.

I thought something like this might be possible. United are dangerous, but there have such a weak underbelly that a humiliation was always on the cards, and the lads delivered it with bells on. If it wasn't for the sending off we might have won by eight.

A historic day in our history. The new away skirt is an instant classic.

Football doesn't get much better than today. Savour it.

Iconic result by an iconic manager. It is one thing to go and thrash your biggest rival. Completely different level when the team starts feeling sorry and slows down but the 50th minute. The pity which our first team showed was the biggest insult.

My only disappointment today was that by this time, I expected a deep post-match analysis from @rurikbird which is missing. It is one of the things I have begun to enjoy after a great win. So get your act together, @rurikbird :)

Iconic result by an iconic manager. It is one thing to go and thrash your biggest rival. Completely different level when the team starts feeling sorry and slows down but the 50th minute. The pity which our first team showed was the biggest insult.

My only disappointment today was that by this time, I expected a deep post-match analysis from @rurikbird which is missing. It is one of the things I have begun to enjoy after a great win. So get your act together, @rurikbird :)

We are good, United are shite. That’s my deep post-match analysis, @peekay.

I enjoyed that exchange. Robbo and co. put Ronaldo in his place:

Last edited:
Yeah, that felt significant. Ronaldo is used to feeling like the top dog, but here he was literally shoved out of the way. Did score a nice goal though, fortunately it was offside.

Ronaldo’s a massive fanny - he spent most of the game just standing around with his hands on his hips... practicing the Time Warp or something.

Ole might as well have dropped a fucking traffic cone on the pitch between Rashford and Greenwood... it would have been more mobile and pressed harder than lady boy.

We didn't feel sorry for them, that shit house tackle by Pogba changed our thinking. The game was won and we decided a 6th goal wasn't worth the risk of getting done in a 50/50 by a cowards tackle.

In a sense we didn't play all that well. Watched the 90 back and it's amazing how bad they were in defense but our defence also made some strange mistakes and our midfield lost the ball a notable amount of times.
Obv on the other hand, we pressed the shit out of them and scored 5 great team goals and fully deserved the result, but it was less one sided to me than the result indicates.

In a sense we didn't play all that well. Watched the 90 back and it's amazing how bad they were in defense but our defence also made some strange mistakes and our midfield lost the ball a notable amount of times.
Obv on the other hand, we pressed the shit out of them and scored 5 great team goals and fully deserved the result, but it was less one sided to me than the result indicates.
And yet many think it should have been 2-3 more!

Careful, José, you team lost 6-1 by some team from the article circle this week!

That isn't just 'some team'

This is the mighty Bodø. If we had a road sign for SixCrazyMinutes, we would be twinned with Bodø!

'Mon the Bodø

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom