• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Norwich (h) - Sat 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a definite weak spot for us. He's nowhere near as good at RB as he is (when on form) in the centre. A pound to a penny says they'll target him all game.

That front three's another concern IMO. It suggests Mo Salah's predominantly playing down the middle and I don't think he's equally effective doing that.

Last edited:
I hate Gomez at RB. Seriously need to think about getting backup there for Trent. It's crucial to how we play.

Definitely. Millie's been amazing there when called upon but he just doesn't have the legs to play wide any more, not even as back-up.

I hate Gomez at RB. Seriously need to think about getting backup there for Trent. It's crucial to how we play.
Whilst I'm not disagreeing he's crucial to how we play, I'm fairly sure the coaching team are aware of this and have instructed the team to build up in a different way as a result. It's a much bigger issue for us if we're so tactically inflexible that we can't cope without a slightly inferior clone of Trent to be available as his backup at all times.

Whilst I'm not disagreeing he's crucial to how we play, I'm fairly sure the coaching team are aware of this and have instructed the team to build up in a different way as a result. It's a much bigger issue for us if we're so tactically inflexible that we can't cope without a slightly inferior clone of Trent to be available as his backup at all times.

We always seem slightly neutered when one Trent or Robbo doesn't play, as it's obvious which side the danger is. Tsimi has helped cover for Robbo, but I'm not expecting much from the right today. Maybe even a difficulty breaking them down

This already looks like it's going to be one of those mad games with lots of goals. 5-2 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom