• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Bournemouth (A) - 11 March 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because they're an irrelevance to us. They're a bitter arsehole neighbour who hasn't got anything to be happy over. I want nothing to do with them.

I'll put money on some of them cunts wouldnt mind moving down the table because we lost

Pathetic. Sick of this shit. Big changes needed. And klopp can do one too.
Calm down with the whole Klopp stuff, we've known big chances have been needed for a while.....that's going to have to wait until July so you're just going to have to suck it up until then.

Yeah this one's on Klopp.. again.

It's hard to know where it goes wrong for us. Because we start alright, have a few chances which we don't take, then we're on the back foot. We cannot seem to make the space or the gaps to exploit.

Is that a klopp issue? Is it the players being off the pace or apathetic?

It's genuinely hard to know

It's hard to know where it goes wrong for us. Because we start alright, have a few chances which we don't take, then we're on the back foot. We cannot seem to make the space or the gaps to exploit.

Is that a klopp issue? Is it the players being off the pace or apathetic?

It's genuinely hard to know
We don’t have anyone to drag us through tough games. Even today we looked okay at the start of both halves then tailed off. No drive to keep going.

Its one of those; virgil scores either of those easy headers it could be a different game. Problem is, we're so mentally fragile at the moment and there's no motivation factor from anyone anymore it seems.

Hell, Mo scores his fucking penalty and maybe we go on to win

We're so fucking frail right now it's bizarre

We beat Man Utd 7-0,7-0, I am fancying our chances at Real Midweek...
Then we have a performance like this...
As the game went on we looke less and less like scoring...
Why does Klopp feel like if he cannot sub Salah...?
Even when he is so poor. As the commentator he was the poorest of the front three at the time Nunez was sudded off. Should have been Jota for Salah
Play anywhere like this at the Bernabéu and it will be us who is on the end of a 7-0 spanking

Because they're an irrelevance to us. They're a bitter arsehole neighbour who hasn't got anything to be happy over. I want nothing to do with them.

I'll put money on some of them cunts wouldnt mind moving down the table because we lost

Irrelevance in terms of the success and ambitions the 2 have yes but try telling that to the people that live in Liverpool who are reds, I live only a few miles from Anfield so I could ask for you?

It's not about you wanting to do anything with them, they are automatically to do with us.....they are our noisy neighbors, we share houses with these people, we walk down the same roads and eat from the same restaurants with these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom