• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Konate obviously, but Musialowski and Elliott aswell

Indeed, Elliott especially. He didn't look out of place being subbed on for the first team when he was only 16, plus he's ditched that idiotic hairdo.

I'm looking forward to when we get rid of like half the players on that list.

Which is never gonna happen obviously...

Are we doing a sweep for who gets injured first?

When they say it’s like a new signing, there’s team full of new signings there.
Does that mean Awonyi finally got his work permit? He hasn’t played for LFC before I assume.

Yeah I forgot we even had Taiwo still. He's 24 next month, so he needs to impress if he is around this season.

He’s got his work permit, is wanted by several clubs and we’ve rejected a bid of 5 mill already from Anderlecht.
He’s off soon.

Surely he will get sold 3 preseason games in?
Great to see Gomez and Van Dijk on the squad

It’s also nice they’ve decided to take Matip’s corpse away with them again this year - for the “Weekend at Jurgen’s” season promo parody video to be released on Amazon.

It’s also nice they’ve decided to take Matip’s corpse away with them again this year - for the “Weekend at Jurgen’s” season promo parody video to be released on Amazon.

I hadn’t noticed, even Ben Davis is available. That’s just fantasy, it’s like 4 new defenders. I need proof that squad physically exists.
Also Virgil turned 30 yesterday, I’m up for the new season now. Fans back in, just make one more signing and Things could get crazy.

Now that the euros is over i'm all in on this. Great rest and full pre season for Mo, Sadio, Virgil, Joe, Konate, Keita, Jones, Trent.

Get to see some of the promising young attackers.

Anyone seen any firm comments about when those on international duty will rejoin? E.g. those knocked out early i.e. Jota, and those who have gone to the final (Hendo, Firmino, Fabinho, Alisson).

Now that the euros is over i'm all in on this. Great rest and full pre season for Mo, Sadio, Virgil, Joe, Konate, Keita, Jones, Trent.

Get to see some of the promising young attackers.

Anyone seen any firm comments about when those on international duty will rejoin? E.g. those knocked out early i.e. Jota, and those who have gone to the final (Hendo, Firmino, Fabinho, Alisson).
3 weeks break minimum for everyone I think. So I think Hendo and the Brazilians will be back only by first week of August, maybe in time for our final couple of preseason games.

The rest (Robbo, Neco, Thiago, Shaqiri, Wilson, Jota) will all filter in once they've had their full 3 weeks, unless of course any of them are sold earlier.

Even the Brazilians didn't play many games. Hendo hardly featured. The squad should be well rested.
They were still in training. Hendo just came back from injury and to be completely honest, I don't think he looked that great in the tournament, mainly fitness-wise.
Alisson has been relegated to 2nd keeper in Brazil, I think he played in two of the group games.

We play Norwich first. It could have been much worse, but I'd still want Alisson in goal for that one.

Right now, if I'm being completely honest, I'm just pissed off that we haven't replaced Origi yet.

Is Salah actually pissed off about not being allowed to go to the Olympics or what? Seems like it would be a crap tournament anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom