• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PSG post-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching yer man commentating. He commentates on everything for LFCTV and has done for quite a while. Nice to see how much he fucking loves it and the Reds even more.

I love watching yer man commentating. He commentates on everything for LFCTV and has done for quite a while. Nice to see how much he fucking loves it and the Reds even more.
Steve Hunter I think?
I remember back in 2005 I couldn’t watch the Olympiacos game, so tuned into LFC’s live audio only commentary that they used to do back then, with yer man commentating. Bloody exciting that was, and he did a wonderful job. He commentates all the reserve games as well I think?

I like when they show the tunnel and the players coming in but that’s a cracking video.

Can’t understand any fan not loving that chat.

Spine tingling
They don't do that on uk coverage. They cut briefly to the players in the tunnel but almost always without audio (it's there but too low to make out & the commentators just talk shite over it) just as they run onto the pitch.

Why they get to show the tunnel for much longer & with audio you can actually hear on foreign coverage but not here is something i really don't get, cos it's great.

Ace video Macca - love the pitchside perspective. Isn't there a chippie somewhere close by / next to The Park ?

The video isn’t appearing on my Tapatalk app on my phone, can someone help me?!

Tapatalk doesn't like those video links.

Just click the post (not the link) & then click the three dots/menu in the corner & pick open in browser.

It'll then open to that post in your phone browser where the video will work.

Reactions: Ijg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom