• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa Really Raheems

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
The mirror is running with a story that once Madrid hires Rafa, Raheem will be his primary target.

If we do sell him - and in all likelihood we will - I think this will be an ideal move.

* We won't have to face him twice a year
* It's Rafa, he always helps us out as he showed with Chelsea (Studge)
* We'd probably get a better fee (40-50 million)

That being said - it also probably means he'll be back in England within 2-3 years as he won't play much there and despite the weather, ladies etc - he'll come back home ... So Chelsea or City ...

He obviously loves us, he'll pay 100m so we have a nice transfer kitty.

He'll probably pay 20m for lucas & 20m for skittles while he's at it too.

64soGOr.png

Perfect scenario.

Hope he pisses of to Spain so I don't have to see his ugly face for a few years. Hopefully the move will limit his development. He will end up at Manchester in a few years as stated above, continue to be shit then end up at West Brom. That's what I hope anyway!

That'd be the best solution for all concerned... that is unless Utd end up with Bale as a result.

Yeah. I'd prefer a swap with a player involved. Isco/Benzema/Bale.

But none of those players would want to come to Liverpool, so I'm not sure why I said that. Ha.

Illaramendi and 20 million would be great.

Illaramendi is available anyways and by all accounts for around 15M, so it's not really that great at all considering what our supposed valuation is.

Illaramendi is available anyways and by all accounts for around 15M, so it's not really that great at all considering what our supposed valuation is.
Yeah but I think it will be a slight miracle if any club matches our valuation.
Man City is the only hope really.
I think it's a fair deal if we were guaranteed to get Illaramendi.
If it becomes a bidding war in the summer with wages and the like then we have no chance.

We don't have to sell though, do we?
Nope but I really can't see a way back from here for him.
If he's not going to sign a contract then he must leave this summer so we can get something near his true valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom