• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
5lu97Fd.gif

Peter Biaksangzuala: Indian player dies after goal celebration
Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala has died from the injuries he suffered as he landed awkwardly while celebrating a goal.
The 23-year-old damaged his spinal cord doing a somersault after scoring an equaliser for Bethlehem Vengthlang FC against Chanmari West FC.
Biaksangzuala was taken to hospital and had surgery, but passed away.
The match in which he sustained his injuries was a state level game in the Mizoram Premier League.
A statement on the Mizoram Premier League's official Facebook page read: "It has been a sad day for Mizoram football and the demise of the footballer shook his team-mates, footballers and fans alike all over Mizoram.
"Peter was a defensive midfielder who had always been aggressive and hard working, a true team player.
"Peter's club Bethlehem Vengthlang FC will retire his jersey no. 21."
Bethlehem Vengthlang FC is a club based in the north-east of India.

Just saw the gif of this incident, it's not particularly bad but I don't think it'd be tasteful to post it.

RIP

First 8 games
Season Pos P W D L F A Pts
2014/15 5 8 4 1 3 13 12 13 (Top 6: away City & Spurs, home Everton; lost to West Ham, Villa, City)**
2013/14 3 8 5 2 1 13 7 17 (Top 6: home Man U; lost to Southampton)*

** 5 games without Sturridge (missing since game 4; still unavailable)
* 5 games without Suarez (joined from game 6)

Next 5 games
Season Pos P W D L F A Pts
2014/15 ? 5 ? ? ? ? ? ? (Top 6: home Chelsea)
2013/14 4 5 2 1 2 12 9 7 (Top 6: away Arsenal & Everton; lost to Arsenal, Hull)

The worst thing is our start isnt that bad all things considered.
Playing like shite and fitting in 8 new players and missing Suarez and Studge for 4 games.
But still above Spurs, Arsenal and Utd. 3 points of 3rd and 4 points of 2nd.
Its not all doom and gloom.

We'll find our feet soon enough and hopefully still be in a good position.

LFCTS@LFCTS 2h2 hours ago
Aguero: "City fans might not want to hear it. But when I was a kid I wanted to be Michael Owen. I've always liked Liverpool. "
Aguero: "I'd play a lot of video games and I'd be #LFC. Gerrard just behind Cisse or Morientes. I'd always score 6 or 7 with that team."

quote="the count, post: 1202300, member: 254"]LFCTS ‏@LFCTS 2h2 hours ago
Aguero: "City fans might not want to hear it. But when I was a kid I wanted to be Michael Owen. I've always liked Liverpool. "
Aguero: "I'd play a lot of video games and I'd be #LFC. Gerrard just behind Cisse or Morientes. I'd always score 6 or 7 with that team."

*foreign object in eye*[/quote]

It's obviously affecting your ability to quote

The curse of Liverpool - why Paul Lambert shouldn't be too smug about leaving Anfield with a good result:

2012/2013:
15 Dec 2012: Villa beats Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield.
23 Dec 2012 - 2 Feb 2013: 3 draws and 5 defeats in the next 8 league games

2013/2014:
18 Jan 2014: Villa draws Liverpool 2-2 at Anfield.
28 Jan 2014 - 23 Feb 2014: 1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats in the next 5 league games

2014/2015:
13 Sep 2014: Villa beats Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield:
20 Sep 2014 - present: 4 straight league defeats (albeit against Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Everton)

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ I hope we get back to doing that kinda stuff again, soon ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

The curse of Liverpool - why Paul Lambert shouldn't be too smug about leaving Anfield with a good result:

2012/2013:
15 Dec 2012: Villa beats Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield.
23 Dec 2012 - 2 Feb 2013: 3 draws and 5 defeats in the next 8 league games

2013/2014:
18 Jan 2014: Villa draws Liverpool 2-2 at Anfield.
28 Jan 2014 - 23 Feb 2014: 1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats in the next 5 league games

2014/2015:
13 Sep 2014: Villa beats Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield:
20 Sep 2014 - present: 4 straight league defeats (albeit against Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Everton)

5 straight defeats now after their 2-0 defeat to QPR.

Nothing to do with football, but still pretty lol...

Michael Jordan took over the Charlotte hornets twitter account to reply to that fuckwit Keegan Bradley.

B1Ek_rrCAAAcao1.png:large

Nothing to do with football, but still pretty lol...

Michael Jordan took over the Charlotte hornets twitter account to reply to that fuckwit Keegan Bradley.

B1Ek_rrCAAAcao1.png:large

Not a good idea to talk trash to one of the most competitive and trash talking sportsmen ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom