• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you enjoy what you're doing, you don't lose your hair. He's got a bald head. Guardiola doesn't enjoy football."
Maureen

Nothing to do with football but more people will see this here :

U2's latest album 'Songs of Innocence' can currently be downloaded for free from iTunes ! :D
You can also beat your head against a brick wall for free, but I've never felt the need to tell as many people as possible, cos why the fuck would you want to do that?!

You can use the three asterix thing underneath it to mask the full address.

Tbh I'd just change the password though, I tend to do it every 6 months anyway.

What happens when you mask it?

Let me guess, it tells you that you could be in danger, and without saying it, encourages you to re-enter and not mask it?

Either that, or they're saying they are reliable to get more people. I wouldn't trust a random site like that.

Can't be arsed making a new thread. How the fuck do I go about buying tickets? Usually my cousin gets me tickets for games he cant be arsed going to (such as middlesborough in the cups) but I want to start buying tickets so it makes it easier for me to get tickets in the future, so to speak. So where the fuck do I start? Should I become a member? get a fan card? sell my body?

You can also beat your head against a brick wall for free, but I've never felt the need to tell as many people as possible, cos why the fuck would you want to do that?!

I didn't think there was anyone left in the world that wasn't a U2 fan !

Lifehacker have now removed the link, they didn't look into it before they posted it.

Thanks. Well as FFF said if you have a Gmail account then you should have changed your password anyway - the leak is real even if that testing website is or isn't.

I didn't know anyone was?

I thought that was why Bono paid iTunes to shove his album down everyone's throat after everyone got bored of him

Shit I must be getting old - I like the new album, though nowhere near as good as Boy which was the first I had (I bought October and War and then stopped).

Thanks. Well as FFF said if you have a Gmail account then you should have changed your password anyway - the leak is real even if that testing website is or isn't.

Yes, you should change it regularly anyway. Doesn't mean you should also be giving your email address to hackers to do half their work for them.

Home Office figures released today show arrests for the 2013/14 Season :

1. Manchester United 112
2. Manchester City 71
3. Arsenal 67
4. Sunderland 62
5. Liverpool 58

Everton had 47 fans detained inside and outside grounds.

"If you enjoy what you're doing, you don't lose your hair. He's got a bald head. Guardiola doesn't enjoy football."
Maureen

I hope Cambiasso gives him a dead leg when Leicester play Chelsea.

Zizou should re-create the Materazzi head-butt for Mourinho when their paths next cross.

Home Office figures released today show arrests for the 2013/14 Season :

1. Manchester United 112
2. Manchester City 71
3. Arsenal 67
4. Sunderland 62
5. Liverpool 58

Everton had 47 fans detained inside and outside grounds.

I suspect that detaining fans inside the ground is part of a plan to massage attendance figures

Manchester United Megastore spell Falcao's name wrong

Manchester United Megastore fail to check the spelling of new signing Falcao before sending out a shirt to a fan... Either that or the Red Devils have a new arrival they haven't told us about.

i
Is that Spanish for "flaccid"?

Daniel Agger reveals he did not get along with Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers

POSTED BY STEVEN DEEKS - SEPTEMBER 11, 2014

Former Liverpool defender Daniel Agger has revealed he did not get along with boss Brendan Rodgers – prompting him to move back to Brondby after eight years at Anfield.
The Dane, who was a target for Barcelona and Arsenal at one point, admitted his relationship with Rodgers broke down after a series of altercations.
The Reds signing of Dejan Lovren from Southampton signalled the end of his career, especially after the club did a u-turn on keeping Kolo Toure.

“I was available in many matches last year. Me and the coach did not fully agree on some things, and it is he who decides. I could not [do] anything about it,” Agger said.

“I could only help to win the fights I was in, and we also did almost every time. So I am hoping and hoping that I get to play more games this year.”

“I had many minor injuries in the completely wrong times and I must realise that it is very difficult to change the team when it wins. I am not frustrated about that. I am because of the way it happened and how it was handled,” Agger said.

“We had, for example, won six or seven times in a row with me in the team and then I was away from training for two days leading up to a match against West Ham because I had knee problems.”

I didn't think there was anyone left in the world that wasn't a U2 fan !

It has shown up as purchased in my itunes and I am not happy about it at all. It feels like somebody has shoved a turd through my letterbox. It might be free but I do not want anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom