• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

Very Active
Can see a really good final day approaching.

Pompey leading Sunderland 2-1 at the minute. Good game to be honest.

If it stays that way,

Sunderland P37 PTS 36
Hull P37 PTS 35
Newcastle P37 PTS 34
Boro P37 PTS 32
WBA Releagted

So who goes?

Villa Vs Newcastle
Hull Vs Man Utd
West Ham Vs Middlesborough

Newcastle and Boro will go down IMO.

I think that equaliser Hull got at the weekend could prove priceless.

[quote author=leftpeg link=topic=33596.msg870099#msg870099 date=1242680024]
I still think Hull will go. I've thought so for weeks.
[/quote]

And to be clear, I'm already considering Boro to be down, which is a very good thing.

Boro need an almighty collapse of west ham, and to win by 6 as well as other results to go their way. Down.

The scum to turn up? Maybe. The scum to show boat? Probably. Hull to get a point, with a stadium roaring then on to a point that keep them in the prem. Possibly.

Villa away? They've nothing to play for now have they? They're no middlesborough. Down.

Dream result see's pompey win, newcastle win, And boro lose. Fuck off you makam twats.

Someone should put money of st michael to get the winner.

[quote author=Rouge Penguin link=topic=33596.msg870106#msg870106 date=1242680261]
Boro need an almighty collapse of west ham, and to win by 6 as well as other results to go their way. Down.

The scum to turn up? Maybe. The scum to show boat? Probably. Hull to get a point, with a stadium roaring then on to a point that keep them in the prem. Possibly.

Villa away? They've nothing to play for now have they? They're no middlesborough. Down.

Dream result see's pompey win, newcastle win, And boro lose. Fuck off you makam twats.

[/quote]

This must be a difficult time for you Rouge.

*tips hat*

[quote author=Rouge Penguin link=topic=33596.msg870106#msg870106 date=1242680261]

[/quote]

Naw waste of money mate. If I was Shearer i'd play Martins and Viduka up front and possibly bring on Carroll if they need a goal. I'd back Newcastle to avoid the drop as Villa have been shiote at Villa Park for a long time.

Fancy a totally motivated Hull with their support backing them to the hilt, to at least get a point against a United reserve team. With the CL final coming up no one at United will want to risk injury in a pointless match. Newcastle won't win at Villa so Newcastle & Middlesbro join WBA.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=33596.msg870172#msg870172 date=1242691772]
Boro and Hull to join West Brom.
[/quote]

That's the dream.

[quote author=Fallon link=topic=33596.msg870234#msg870234 date=1242711769]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=33596.msg870172#msg870172 date=1242691772]
Boro and Hull to join West Brom.
[/quote]

That's the dream.
[/quote]

Not really.

I'd happily watch those thick Geordie cunts drop beofre Hull, but I can see them getting a point at Villa to keep themselves up unfortunately.

Nah I don't like Hull. They could have been clear had they kept their heads so they get anything deserve, also Phil Brown is a tantastic twat. Shame about the Baggies though.

Hull will be served the biggest gift of all when United field their youth team. United loose 1-0, and is deducted 3 points as punishment for unsportive behaviour :D :D

Bassong lost his appeal today and will serve a two-game ban, starting with the game against Villa.  Big loss for the Toon, that - he's been their best defender by a street this season.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=33596.msg870781#msg870781 date=1242763470]
Bassong lost his appeal today and will serve a two-game ban, starting with the game against Villa. Big loss for the Toon, that - he's been their best defender by a street this season.[/quote]

Isn't that a bit like saying Downing has been Boro's best player this season? Maybe so but he's still shite.

Apart from the fact Downing hasn't been their best player. Infact the Boro fans have been chanting "we've only got one player" and they're not taking about him. Bassong has been Newcastles best player. Still not saying much like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom