• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Robbinho

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
I’m worried… He simply doesn’t have the legs to play the way he wants to play any more; he doesn’t cover spaces in behind. I think if Klopp had any doubts, this game might have made up his mind - this is why Gomez was withdrawn at half-time and Robbo stayed for full 90 - he will not start Sunday.

So the Brazilian isn't dead.

I thought Robbo looked a lot better when he came back. Today might have been an aberration.

Last edited:
I’m worried… He simply doesn’t have the legs to play the way he wants to play any more; he doesn’t cover spaces in behind. I think if Klopp had any doubts, this game might have made up his mind - this is why Gomez was withdrawn at half-time and Robbo stayed for full 90 - he will not start Sunday.
I didnt think he would anyway, if Foden starts on the right, it makes sense to play Gomez to stop the cut in. That said, the Konate injury fucks it all up.

He's been past his best for a while, but he did look good on his return the other week. He needs time either way, but he's hit 30 and his best days are definitely behind him I reckon, but he can still play a part. Long term we need to be looking for a new lefty.

Love him to bits but we need to be looking for the long term replacement or considering good offers that might come in.

Back
Top Bottom