• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Robert Kraft has been a dirty bugger

bluebell

Well-Known

Robert Kraft: New England Patriots owner charged in sex sting

_105756978_gettyimages-1127240803.jpg
Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
Image captionMr Kraft with New England quarterback Tom Brady
The billionaire owner of the New England Patriots has been charged with soliciting prostitution in a Florida massage parlour, police say.
Robert Kraft, 77, is accused of two misdemeanour charges in Jupiter. He has denied the allegation.
The owner of the Super Bowl-winning franchise allegedly paid for sexual services at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in the beach resort, police said.
Mr Kraft's net worth is estimated at $6.6bn (£5bn).
The tycoon was snared as part of a human-trafficking sting operation in Jupiter about a month ago, said police.
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr said at a press conference on Friday that the charges stem from "two different visits" to the spa, resulting in two counts of "soliciting another to commit prostitution".
A spokesperson for Mr Kraft said in a statement to the BBC: "We categorically deny that Mr Kraft engaged in any illegal activity.
"Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further."
_105758178_spamapmug.jpg
Image copyrightGOOGLE/JUPITER POLICE
Image captionA Google street image of the spa, owned by Hua Zhang (top right)
What do we know about the investigation?

The spa was among 10 closed by authorities after a months-long investigation found women there were in "sexual servitude", according to charging documents.
A detective told TCPalm.com that the alleged sex acts were captured on surveillance camera.
The Orchids of Asia website lists "a variety of massage modalities"- including Thai, Swedish and Japanese massage, facials and reflexology - offered in "private, quiet and clean rooms".
The spa's owner, Hua Zhang, 58, was arrested on Tuesday on various prostitution-related charges and is being held on a $278,000 bond.
Orchids of Asia manager Lei Wang was also arrested on Tuesday and made her first court appearance on Thursday.
The 39-year-old, who required a Mandarin interpreter in court, was deemed a flight risk and ordered to hand over her travel documents from China and the US, the Palm Beach Post reported.
Her bail was set at $256,000, and the judge noted she could only post bond by proving the money did not come from any illegal activities. The spa owner was issued the same conditions for her bond.
The two women are accused of operating the spa's trafficking and prostitution ring. Several men reportedly told police the spa manager was the one they paid for illicit services, according to the Post.
Warrants have been issued for over 170 people who were swept up in the dragnet, police say.
Twenty-five people will be charged with prostitution, according to police.
Image Copyright @awzurcher@AWZURCHER
_97415642_007_in_numbers_624.png

_105756982_gettyimages-154581894.jpg
Who is Robert Kraft?

He is the head of the Kraft Group, which has investments from sports to real estate.
Mr Kraft bought the Patriots for $172m in January 1994.
Under his 25 years of ownership the NFL team has played in 10 Super Bowls and won six championships.
He has four sons. His wife Myra died in 2011.
Since 2012, Mr Kraft has been in an on-and-off relationship with 39-year-old actress Ricki Lander.
_105756416_gettyimages-927436062.jpg
Image captionActress Ricki Lander and Mr Kraft have been together since 2012
A longtime friend of US President Donald Trump, he told the New York Daily News in 2017 how Mr Trump attended his wife's funeral.
"He called me once a week for the whole year, the most depressing year of my life when I was down and out," Mr Kraft told the newspaper.
"He called me every week to see how I was doing, invited me to things, tried to lift my spirits."
The NFL owner's friendship with Mr Trump, a Republican, has irked some fans in liberal Massachusetts, where the Patriots are based at Gillette Stadium.
Though a Democratic donor, he contributed $1m to Mr Trump's inaugural committee in 2016, according to federal election records.
Speaking to Fox News earlier this month, Mr Kraft said the president was "working very hard to serve the best interests of the country".

So he was a smooth at buttering up women to get them to spread their legs...

He's a Taco Bellend.. much like Trump, his mate

It's more of a story if a billionaire seventy something isn't screwing whores. Only cannibals like Bill Gates don't.

It's only in the news because of the trafficking allegations. Which are serious.

However you look at this place from the outside pictures. And just wonder.. why on earth would a billionaire.. go to a place.. where sex is just $79? In a shopping mall? It just doesn't make sense to me.

It's only in the news because of the trafficking allegations. Which are serious.

However you look at this place from the outside pictures. And just wonder.. why on earth would a billionaire.. go to a place.. where sex is just $79? In a shopping mall? It just doesn't make sense to me.
He was slumming it.

nat41t7q07i21.jpg

This is the list of names so far. Quite a few CEO's of big companies.

It seems odd that they'd all go to the same shabby rub and tug place

So turns out that Schefters sources may have been wrong. They took the 'tip of the iceberg' line and ran with it.

Kraft is the most 'newsworthy' name. Even if a couple of other rich men are also caught in the net.

It's unlikely Kraft will go to trial according to one expert. They'd need to have filmed him actually 'paying' for sexual services and asking for how much it would be for said services. Not just 'receiving' it.

Still. Makes the off season a bit more interesting.

Really? We dodged a bullet, I guess. One of Trump's buddies too.

a) guilty until proven innocent? I thought you lived in the US! :)
b) His track record as an owner is incredible. What he's set up in the NFL is unparalleled and unlikely to be matched. Fucking cunts don't give the league a chance for parity.

Someone found the Twitter account for the woman who was running the 'spa' .

It's full of photos if her with Republican party higher ups , including:

pj65pb58bxk21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom