• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rohan ricketts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HC

Very Well-Known
Watched the spurs match last night.

2 years ago this lad was the joint top scorer In the candian league with a grand total of 2 goals...

I remember when he first came through to the first team and I thought he could be a decent premiership footballer. What a fall from grace.

I quite admire how he's not been afraid to travel and play in all sorts of places - from the prem to Canada , Moldova , Hungary , Germany and now Dublin.
He's written a few interesting articles also . But considering how he burst onto the scene at spurs , his career did tail off dramatically .

Christopher Wreh - he's another player who was right at the top but as quickly gone . He started an FA cup final at one stage then ended up in all sort of places.

Yeah, Im sure he won loads of plaudits in his Spurs career he just got dropped and fell off the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom