• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rugby League World Cup

Athens

Greatest Bloke Ever [Citation Needed]
I just found out that this will happen in a few weeks.

Do we have any rugby league fans on here? I quite like union but never got into league. I think I've watched one match once, and that was as a filler between football matches.

Any particular matches that you would recommend a novice watching?

there's a game on tonight. Wigan Warriors (my team) versus Leeds Rhinos which is the 2nd play off semi final. Should be a good game.The winners play Warrington Wolves next saturday also at Old Trafford in the Grand Final.
kick off at 8pm on sky sports 2 but you could probably get it on wiziwig as well.

I know everything there is to know about RL. I also know a great deal about RU, although its an inferior product by far IMO, but the posh nobs and Irish on here will never admit that. Luckily, I know they're bellends.
That said, RL is a very poor spectacle at International level, the competition just doesn't. exist. Australia has a very prominent domestic competition as does NZ which is probably superior to their RU equivalent.
The final will undoubtedly be Aus v NZ.

Back
Top Bottom