• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryder Cup Team

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
Harrington, Donald and Eduardo Molinari are the wildcard picks.

Paul Casey and Justin Rose left out.

Surprised that Padraig got the pick.
His game of late has been all over the place and his record in cup matches, particularly in his more recent ones, is quite poor.

I suppose what do you expect when you have a Scot, a Dane and two Irish blokes making the selection.
The poor English lads were always going to miss out.

Rose too.

Harrington's form is nothing to write home about and he didn't win any games in his last two Ryder Cup appearances. I wouldn't have picked him.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=41661.msg1165944#msg1165944 date=1283156820]
Bovvered. I lost interest the minute this became "Europe" versus the States.
[/quote]

Your'e kidding me?

It only came good then with Seve on board.

One of my favourite sporting memories was Christy o Connor's shot at eighteen aginst Freddie Couples in 1989.

Gutted for Casey, how Paddy got in is beyond me. Monty will get some abuse if Paddy doesn't show up with his game.

Agree with all above, it should have been Casey instead of Padraig.

Personally I would have picked Casey and Rose ahead of Harrington and Donald.

[quote author=the count link=topic=41661.msg1170513#msg1170513 date=1283803816]
[/quote]

Yep.

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=41661.msg1170539#msg1170539 date=1283805397]
[quote author=the count link=topic=41661.msg1170513#msg1170513 date=1283803816]
[/quote]
Yep.
[/quote]
Monty will pay for this decision I think. Silly.

Tiger Woods will play in the Ryder Cup at Celtic Manor after USA captain Corey Pavin picked him as one of his four wildcards.

Stewart Cink, Zach Johnson, and Rick Fowler are the picks for the match which takes place from 1-3 October.

Back
Top Bottom