• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, so Newcastle - the team we have a slither of a chance of catching for top four - get to thrash Spurs with potentially the weakest caretaker manager in history…and a week later we get to play a revamped side on a bounce and with something to prove.

Brilliant.

When Stellini stood in for Conte while Conte was still at Tottenham, they improved. Why the feck he reverted to Conte Mk.2 after Conte left, only he will ever know.

Harry Redknapp was on Talksh!te this morning throwing his hat in the ring as Tottenham caretaker for the rest of the season.

Poch to Chelsea. Rodgers to Spurs. It only makes sense.

Nagelsman to Real? Luis Enrique to Milan (pick whichever one you want). Conte to PSG and sparking Neymar in the face for not tracking back from the wingback role.

Poch to Chelsea. Rodgers to Spurs. It only makes sense.

Nagelsman to Real? Luis Enrique to Milan (pick whichever one you want). Conte to PSG and sparking Neymar in the face for not tracking back from the wingback role.

And club legend Shaun Goater to take over Man City as they strive for success in the National League North.

Pochettino close to taking over Chelsea. They'll be looking for yet another new manager this time next season I reckon.

Poch could be a solid appointment. That club just seems a mess though

Pochetino is a project manager inst he? Exactly the right sort of manager for a club with the patience of an overexcited spaniel

Pochettino close to taking over Chelsea. They'll be looking for yet another new manager this time next season I reckon.
I don’t know. I think he could be a great appointment. He’ll bring a lot of structure.

He's the right choice for them at the moment IMO as his strength is building up poorly performing squads and clubs. Once he's done that they'll need a new manager to be winning stuff again.

That wasn't a case of building anything up though. He already had a stellar line-up at his disposal there, and bombed spectacularly with it. Getting Tottenham to a CL Final was amazing (as was his work with Southampton beforehand) but I actually think they were right to let him go, because the job of taking the next step up wouldn't have suited him.

But Chelsea wont give him the time he wants or needs for his project. He'll be out within the year

Because, however much money's been spent on that squad, the mix clearly isn't right. Their underperformance isn't - can't be - down to their manager(s) alone.

Rumours doing the mill Javi Gracia sacking imminent and none other then Fat Sam being lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom