• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sadio The Beautiful Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabregas just did a Q&A with fans and called Mane the best player in PL! Very happy for Sadio. You could tell he was a bit frustrated with Salah being The Man over the last few seasons, now it's finally Sadio's time to get all the credit he deserves!

Sadio Mané is currently in Egypt to receive the award for African player of the year.
It's going to be announced tonight but Mané is the only one of the three shortlisted players (Salah, Mahrez) that travelled. So...yeah it's pretty much a done deal.

Sadio Mané is currently in Egypt to receive the award for African player of the year.
It's going to be announced tonight but Mané is the only one of the three shortlisted players (Salah, Mahrez) that travelled. So...yeah it's pretty much a done deal.

very pleased for him

Just watched Inside Training.

Was wondering where he and Virgil were. Didn't see either. Nor Joe Gomez. Must be that session management Jurgen talked about with the CBs.

Thought Mo might have travelled considering its his home country and he will probably get 2nd. Plus the fact, Sadio went out there last year and the year before, when we all knew Mo was winning it.

Matip was back, which was nice. But looked like he had just got out of bed.

Well deserved.

I think he landed in a team that is set up to maximise his strengths, but he has been way better than we were entitled to expect.

His intelligence and work rate are his strengths for me, and when you have those, top level athleticism and an eye for goal you've got a rare player.

Disappointed our African players at a minimum didn’t travel to support him.

That’s a huge deal for Mane.

Our best player for me.

Absolutely love everything about him.

82075740_3143095995719978_3392131944513798144_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom